M&M'S store coming to Disney Springs in 2020

Jon81uk

Let’s hope the inside is a experience? We can hope because the outside looks like just a regular store.

I don't think the current store at Florida Mall is particularly exciting from the outside either? Its clear that it is an M&M store but all I remember is a giant M&M sweet at the door.

Lilofan

I don't think the current store at Florida Mall is particularly exciting from the outside either? Its clear that it is an M&M store but all I remember is a giant M&M sweet at the door.
At times there was an M&M character giving free hugs and meet and greet to guests at the front door of the former FL Mall store. Is that the M&M sweet you are referring to?

Jon81uk

I seem to remember something like that...was it in the concept art?
I mean at the old Florida Mall location, this is what I remember.
a1a8e1b0-d75a-4747-bbd5-4cbfea6c4b17.JPG

This is the Disney Springs concept art

So for those who are speculating the outside doesn't look that special, I don't think it looked that special in Florida Mall either. They are both comparable really.

ImperfectPixie

I mean at the old Florida Mall location, this is what I remember.
a1a8e1b0-d75a-4747-bbd5-4cbfea6c4b17.JPG

This is the Disney Springs concept art

So for those who are speculating the outside doesn't look that special, I don't think it looked that special in Florida Mall either. They are both comparable really.
Thanks for posting the pics! I must've been thinking of the sign...big plastic M&M. :)

Jon81uk

Not anymore, that location closed in late August.

yes but I expect the items available at Disney springs will be very similar to what was in Florida Mall. There might be a few Disney exclusives but it doesn’t seem worth getting excited over new store when it is more for replacement really.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom