The Imagineering Story

Walt_Disney

Original Poster
Love this show. It gives so much insight into the Disney company. Plus on the most recent episode it clearly shows Disney does read forums and takes our feedback to heart. And is trying to do what’s best for the parks and us.
Your thoughts.

Animaniac93-98

Love this show. It gives so much insight into the Disney company. Plus on the most recent episode it clearly shows Disney does read forums and takes our feedback to heart. And is trying to do what’s best for the parks and us.
Your thoughts.

The opposite regarding episode 5. The last episode clearly shows contempt for the fan base.

There's two other threads with more analysis/commentary on the individual episodes. One in the Disneyland forum and the other in the movies/TV section.

bdearl41

I thought the candidness and honesty about Disneyland Paris was incredibly interesting. Also learning about how the relationship between Frank Wells and Eisner was so important for innovation.

Poly1974

I thoroughly enjoyed the first 3 or 4 episodes. The last two should be titled "Bob Iger is the Greatest Thing to Ever Happen to Disney". The first 4 showed the good, the bad and the ugly, but once Bobby Boy comes on the scene, it's all about how wonderful he has been for the company. Everything is wonderful and he fixed all of the problems with the parks. It's a shame because up until episode 5, I felt like this was a great, well researched series. I'm no longer looking forward to the next episode like I was at the beginning.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
If you're trying to avoid seeing images of Rise of the Resistance, avoid episode six. There are spoilers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom