News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

RSoxNo1

OK, cool. Good collaboration! Thanks!
Guy messaged me saying he hasn't been to Disneyland in a while, so with that in mind, have you backed into how many guests per boarding group in California? I can't imagine that there's that big a disparity in the efficiency coast to coast and I expect that the boarding groups are smaller in California.

lentesta

Premium Member
Guy messaged me saying he hasn't been to Disneyland in a while, so with that in mind, have you backed into how many guests per boarding group in California? I can't imagine that there's that big a disparity in the efficiency coast to coast and I expect that the boarding groups are smaller in California.

Guy should be in the parks more regularly starting sometime next week.

Yeah, my rough estimate is that Disneyland's ROTR boarding group capacity is half that of WDW's.

G00fyDad

Celebrating a 20th birthday at Hollywood Studios today (not mine) what’s the latest on strategy for the 1:00 pm slot.

1pm is easy lately. Just be ready right at 1

Just be ready right at 1pm. From what I have seen the longer it takes you the higher the BG you get. If you get too high of a BG then you may be out of luck if they stop taking BG's before you are called for the evening.

SplashJacket

8AD14E91-1496-44A5-9B42-44FFC59FABAD.png

Thank y’all! Unless Rise euthanizes itself, we should get on!

G00fyDad

When we arrive on day one I am driving right to DHS from the airport after we disembark from the plane around 9:30am, grab our luggage, go get into the rental car after bypassing the counter, and drive to the park as my son is checking us into the resort online from his phone in the backseat. If I get a BG that day then striking out at 7am on our other two DHS days will not be a big deal for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom