News Disney’s DuckTales World Showcase Adventure Announced for Play Disney Parks Mobile App at Epcot

brb1006

I‘m impressed with your plethora of cartoon duck knowledge but you’re using it to support an opinion. A well argued one though. But an opinion nonetheless. We’ll talk again in seven or so years and see where everything’s at.
He's not using it as an opinion, he's giving some information. The Ducktales reboot is already very popular in Europe (especially in Russia, and Nordic countries). Donald Duck is actually more popular than Mickey Mouse because of how popular the Ducks are.

COProgressFan

TrainsOfDisney

RSoxNo1

CopperfieldsMagicalUnderground1.jpg

doctornick

Does anyone have any sense for how long this will take for the Ducktales version to open? I'm guessing a few months but should be by Memorial Day and the summer/Ratatouille crowds if nothing else, right?

Also, just soliciting some opinions but what pavilions are people's favorites? (I'm assuming the new game will be very similar to previous versions.) We are hoping to spend some significant time in Epcot next trip and this would be a great way for the kids to explore WS - they love the Pirates game in Adventureland and enjoyed this the last time we went (we did the France game). So I'm looking for suggestions on what pavilions to do - understanding Mexico is a great option if it is raining/very hot due to being indoors.

Luigi

Does anyone have any sense for how long this will take for the Ducktales version to open? I'm guessing a few months but should be by Memorial Day and the summer/Ratatouille crowds if nothing else, right?

Also, just soliciting some opinions but what pavilions are people's favorites? (I'm assuming the new game will be very similar to previous versions.) We are hoping to spend some significant time in Epcot next trip and this would be a great way for the kids to explore WS - they love the Pirates game in Adventureland and enjoyed this the last time we went (we did the France game). So I'm looking for suggestions on what pavilions to do - understanding Mexico is a great option if it is raining/very hot due to being indoors.

Japan was always our favorite.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom