Disney Wish

Stripes

"The Disney Wish 1,966 sq. ft. Concierge Wish Tower Suite offers accommodations for up to 8 guests with it’s own grand spiral staircase, an open dining salon, pantry with wet bar stocked with water and soda.

The suite features 2 main bedrooms, each with a king sized bed. A children’s bedroom with unique bunk beds, and a library/bedroom with queen size wall bed. The suite offers sweeping ocean vies thanks to a floor-to-ceiling window in the main living space.

Additionally, the tower suite includes 4.5 bathrooms, including 2 main bathrooms with double sinks, stand-alone bathtubs and walk-in rain showers. The children’s room has its own bathroom with shower. Library/bedroom area on Deck 14 has a full bathroom with double sinks and a shower. There is also a Guest bathroom at the entry.

The Wish Tower Suite is being designed with artwork, iconography and materials that evoke the Oceania-inspired world of “Moana.” A soothing palette of calm blues, soft whites and deep corals will lay the foundation for family rest and relaxation, while creative ornaments and custom artwork will convey sophisticated nods to the characters and locales of the film.

The piece de resistance will be a hand-crafted porcelain sculpture that comes alive in an only-Disney-can-do way. When guests arrive home to the Wish Tower Suite, they may discover the statue pulsing in myriad hues of green amid soft chimes that recall the film’s distinctive soundtrack, revealing itself as the heart of Te Fiti. The special lighting and audio effects will eventually fill the room to provide a truly magical, one-of-a-kind greeting.

Other film-inspired decorations include a custom canvas piece depicting Moana sailing on the sea; dimensional props that celebrate the treasures of the ocean and the local crafts of Moana’s village; and a glittering sculpture composed of shiny objects – a playful interpretation of Tamatoa’s dazzling collection. The children’s room, which will feature uniquely designed built-in bunkbeds, will enchant kids of all ages with a sparkling constellation pattern that lights up the ceiling to reveal imagery from the movie composed entirely of stars: Moana’s oar, Gramma Tala, Maui’s hook and the heart of Te Fiti.

Guests can expect the royal treatment while staying in the Wish Tower Suite, marked by the expert service of a personal concierge team, an elegant array of curated experiences, a delightful selection of daily treats and a private elevator."

I’ll never stay there, but man that is gorgeous.

twall0415

"The Disney Wish 1,966 sq. ft. Concierge Wish Tower Suite offers accommodations for up to 8 guests with it’s own grand spiral staircase, an open dining salon, pantry with wet bar stocked with water and soda.

The suite features 2 main bedrooms, each with a king sized bed. A children’s bedroom with unique bunk beds, and a library/bedroom with queen size wall bed. The suite offers sweeping ocean vies thanks to a floor-to-ceiling window in the main living space.

Additionally, the tower suite includes 4.5 bathrooms, including 2 main bathrooms with double sinks, stand-alone bathtubs and walk-in rain showers. The children’s room has its own bathroom with shower. Library/bedroom area on Deck 14 has a full bathroom with double sinks and a shower. There is also a Guest bathroom at the entry.

The Wish Tower Suite is being designed with artwork, iconography and materials that evoke the Oceania-inspired world of “Moana.” A soothing palette of calm blues, soft whites and deep corals will lay the foundation for family rest and relaxation, while creative ornaments and custom artwork will convey sophisticated nods to the characters and locales of the film.

The piece de resistance will be a hand-crafted porcelain sculpture that comes alive in an only-Disney-can-do way. When guests arrive home to the Wish Tower Suite, they may discover the statue pulsing in myriad hues of green amid soft chimes that recall the film’s distinctive soundtrack, revealing itself as the heart of Te Fiti. The special lighting and audio effects will eventually fill the room to provide a truly magical, one-of-a-kind greeting.

Other film-inspired decorations include a custom canvas piece depicting Moana sailing on the sea; dimensional props that celebrate the treasures of the ocean and the local crafts of Moana’s village; and a glittering sculpture composed of shiny objects – a playful interpretation of Tamatoa’s dazzling collection. The children’s room, which will feature uniquely designed built-in bunkbeds, will enchant kids of all ages with a sparkling constellation pattern that lights up the ceiling to reveal imagery from the movie composed entirely of stars: Moana’s oar, Gramma Tala, Maui’s hook and the heart of Te Fiti.

Guests can expect the royal treatment while staying in the Wish Tower Suite, marked by the expert service of a personal concierge team, an elegant array of curated experiences, a delightful selection of daily treats and a private elevator."

So as nice as this room is, it doesn't have a veranda. However, I'd still stay in it (if I somehow win the lottery and can afford it). The room is still amazing and those views will probably be some of the best at sea.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Join Cruise Director Ashley as we take another look at what’s to come on the Disney Wish, including the Wish Tower Suite, Disney Cruise Line’s most unique accommodation yet. This elegantly themed space will sleep up to eight guests with two main bedrooms, a children’s room, four-and-a-half bathrooms, and today, you are the first to see an exclusive look at the suite’s library that coverts to a bedroom!"

Surfin' Tuna

I doubt many of us are rushing toward booking one of these royal suites, but I can't get past the new balcony thing. They will, of course, book quickly, but I can't imagine not having a balcony for that kind of money. Crazy decision.

SplashJacket

It's really unfortunate that they are making such a great spot exclusive to so few people. The faux funnel is one of the coolest features of the Fantasy and Dream.

When Outlook isn't booked, it's so nice just to lounge in there. I understand the challenges that came with having the Edge in the funnel, but I definitely think they could've done something better than slapping a suite in it.

Heck, even a bar would've been better. "Smokestack Lounge" with a steampunk or industrial atmosphere would've been awesome.

I've sailed on the Dream-class ships 9 times, and honestly, I don't see many many improvements from what we know so far.

The double theaters, the 1921 restaurant, the Imagineering portion of the Oceaneer's club, and the Star Wars bar all seem cool.

The jury is still out on a few things that could prove to be interesting such as the new main deck pool layout, the two-story D-Lounge, and the AquaMouse, but nothing else has really piqued my interest.

peter11435

It really feels like DCL is favoring concierge and high-end suites and scaling back public areas. The jury is out until guests are actually on the ship, but it sure feels like general public spaces are significantly reduced for the additional concierge rooms, concierge deck, etc.
There’s an extra deck for concierge space. Overall there will be more general public space, no reduction

peter11435

Certainly doesn't look that way on the deck plans. 🤷‍♂️
I’m not sure what you think you’re seeing. The Wish adds an extra deck on top of what the Dream class have for concierge. It’s deck space that does not exist on the Dream class so takes nothing away. The only space that was previously general guest area that is now concierge is part of the forward funnel. Not exactly a large or heavily used space on the Dream class and it’s more than made up for in other spaces onboard the Wish.

DCBaker

Premium Member

"Dreamy Details and Wished-For Features

Every stateroom aboard the Disney Wish has been designed with ample room for families, plenty of storage space and upscale amenities. Most of the ship’s 1,254 staterooms will offer an ocean view — including 877 (70%) with a spacious verandah — and there will be 451 connecting doors that adjoin rooms to accommodate larger families. Some connecting staterooms will have a partition between verandahs that may be opened to create a bigger, shared balcony.
  • Most staterooms will feature Disney Cruise Line’s signature split-bathroom concept, with a sink and shower in one room and a sink and toilet in a separate room. All will include a bathtub – perfect for giving children a bath.
  • Enhanced storage options, roomy closets and elevated bed frames with generous under-bed space will provide plenty of places to store suitcases and other bulky items essential to family travel.
  • Little ones will delight in a secret starfield hidden above pull-down beds, with original artwork revealing a constellation of Fairy Godmother overhead.
  • Other exceptional amenities and highlights will include a 43-inch TV, USB and USB-C ports, large vanity, mini drawer refrigerator, full-length mirror, mini safe, hair dryer, privacy divider, queen and pull-out sofa beds, deluxe toiletries, plush robes, and lavish bed linens and duvets.
Concierge Staterooms, Suites and Service

The Disney Wish will elevate the concierge experience with 76 concierge staterooms and suites – more than double the number available on other Disney ships.
  • Accommodating up to five guests, these rooms will feature spacious living areas, king beds, luxurious finishes and premium amenities. Most will include a generous private verandah, and most have been designed with the rich color palette and distinctive iconography of Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Tangled.”
  • One-bedroom concierge suites will have a separate living room, walk-in closets, two 43-inch TVs and two bathrooms (including a main bathroom with rain shower, bathtub and double vanity).
  • Seven exclusive oceanview rooms are Disney’s first-ever staterooms located above the bridge. These will have extended living areas with breathtaking views of the ocean through floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the bow.
In addition to the Wish Tower Suite, the Disney Wish will also debut four royal suites that celebrate the gilded world of Disney Animation’s “Sleeping Beauty,” with two Princess Aurora Royal Suites and two Briar Rose Royal Suites. Each pair includes a single-floor option and a two-story configuration, the first of their kind for the Disney fleet.
  • Royal suites will feature extravagant details, upscale furnishings and first-class amenities, including an extensive living area, open dining salon, sizeable pantry and private hot tub on the oversized verandah.
  • Each suite has two main bedrooms — each with its own opulent bathroom featuring a double vanity and either a rain shower or bathtub — as well as a double sleeper sofa in the living room and a third bathroom with a shower.
  • The two-story royal suites will boast floor-to-ceiling windows and stunning statement pieces, like an elegant spiral staircase and a spectacular two-deck-high bespoke stained-glass frieze.
All concierge guests will receive a premium level of dedicated service and access to exclusive areas and amenities throughout their voyage. The Concierge Lounge will be more than triple the size from previous Disney ships and will offer a full bar, delicious light bites, special kids’ area and an outdoor terrace with incredible views. From the lounge, concierge guests will have access to a private sun deck with two whirlpools, a wading pool, a bar, lush lounge furniture and the superlative service of a pool deck host."

LittleMerman

I've said it before but I wish Disney would utilize other IPs. I understand the mass appeal of these movies but they use the same ones over and over. Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite films and these spaces look beautiful but we already have a BATB restaurant and bar in WDW. Would have been cool for them to make one of the adult restaurants another theme. Hopefully they change it up for the next ships.

DCLcruiser

I've said it before but I wish Disney would utilize other IPs. I understand the mass appeal of these movies but they use the same ones over and over. Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite films and these spaces look beautiful but we already have a BATB restaurant and bar in WDW. Would have been cool for them to make one of the adult restaurants another theme. Hopefully they change it up for the next ships.
I agree, but considering Bob thinks that BatB = Upscale, and we know the Grand Floridian received an overlay, it's not going to change anytime soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom