Disney Wish

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Don't know if it's reputable, but there is talk on social media that there are some major problems on the Wish right now which may have an impact on things.

I'm just passing along what is being whispered. I have no knowledge if any of it is accurate.
My neighbor was supposed to cruise yesterday and was dropped. My friend is supposed to cruise this weekend and was also dropped.

lostpro9het

Original Poster
How do you get dropped from a cruise? 😳
That only happens to first time cruisers on itineraries out of Miami...Oh.

I kid, I kid. This is all "New Ship" drama. Seems like The Wish is still being refined and rather than push the maiden voyage, which could still happen, they are canceling the test cruises for CMs in order to complete the final touches.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

That only happens to first time cruises on itineraries out of Miami...Oh.

I kid, I kid. This is all "New Ship" drama. Seems like The Wish is still being refined and rather than push the maiden voyage, which could still happen, they are canceling the test cruises for CMs in order to complete the final touches.
If CMs are not guinea pigs, inaugural guests are!

Dr.GrantSeeker

My neighbor was supposed to cruise yesterday and was dropped. My friend is supposed to cruise this weekend and was also dropped.
Yeah it sucks. I was supposed to be on the test cruise leaving this Friday which they canceled. Originally Disney just shortened our test cruise from 4 to 3 nights, then a day later canceled it. I am wondering if they are going to keep the test cruise scheduled for the weekend of July 9th.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Yeah it sucks. I was supposed to be on the test cruise leaving this Friday which they canceled. Originally Disney just shortened our test cruise from 4 to 3 nights, then a day later canceled it. I am wondering if they are going to keep the test cruise scheduled for the weekend of July 9th.
that's the same cruise my friend was supposed to be on...leaving this Friday

DisQuick

F698F27B-D902-4FBD-A5A8-FA9AB945F6D9.jpeg

got to see the Disney Wish sailing near the Harmony of the Seas!

DisAl

06-27-2022 the Wish is back at Port Canaveral but not at the Disney cruise terminal. It is on the other side of the canal and at 11:00 EDT they are putting the lifeboats in the water off the port side. It is probably part of their pre paying cruise testing or training but I wonder what they are doing. The lifeboats are just going around in a circle so most likely just launch and recovery trainging.
Update - at 11:15 they are starting to hoist them back up. Interesting operation to watch them launch and recover.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom