Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

Disstevefan1

Calling it a splash pad, even a 'glorified' one is just absurd. Are the dancing fountains by Imagination just a glorified splash pad?
I like the dancing fountains. It's still fun to watch and I have always wondered how they did it, what nozzles did they use, what water pressure, etc. and it's fun to block the streams it with your hands.

One thing is for sure, it will have taken LESS time to build the dancing fountains (And ALL OF EPCOT) than it will for Moana.

I know, I know, Yada, Yada, pandemic, Yada.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I like the dancing fountains. It's still fun to watch and I have always wondered how they did it, what nozzles did they use, what water pressure, etc. and it's fun to block the streams it with your hands.

One thing is for sure, it will have taken LESS time to build the dancing fountains (And ALL OF EPCOT) than it will for Moana.

I know, I know, Yada, Yada, pandemic, Yada.

SilentWindODoom

The forums at Sporslogos.net has an eyeroll as a possible reaction. I wish we had that here. I find it much more useful in this setting. Sad and Angry are rather extreme emotions and even my thought of using them to represent "disappointment" and "annoyance" keep bothering me with the thought of it looking as though there is a much deeper emotion.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
How will the pumping area be hidden?
In a box surrounded by trees...

1675652170390.png

The more photos I see of this the more I think this is a great addition ... for Animal Kingdom. It looks like someone cut and pasted it into EPCOT in an effort to fill a space and add some greenery. They could have gone a long way by at least giving it a more modern look. Hopefully it will at the very least be somewhat educational.

Smooth

The forums at Sporslogos.net has an eyeroll as a possible reaction. I wish we had that here. I find it much more useful in this setting. Sad and Angry are rather extreme emotions and even my thought of using them to represent "disappointment" and "annoyance" keep bothering me with the thought of it looking as though there is a much deeper emotion.
:rolleyes:

SilentWindODoom

Huh. I'd wondered how rain would be depicted. I wonder if it's the water coming from Te Fiti's hands. Or perhaps that's meant to be runoff from the mountains.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom