Grand Floridian to Magic Kingdom Walkway

JoeCamel

Small update: an abundance of landscaping has been added to the walkway. Probably about 100 palm trees along with other plantings have been placed along the path in various small garden arrangements. Looks really great and helps make the walkway feel more complete. I didn’t get pictures but will try to get out there again and grab some.
Check the progress of the margarita bar too please

JoeCamel

I know were joking but I always thought a restaurant would do well on the plot of land behind the MK bus depot/across from contemporary. It’s just a big empty plot sitting there.
I think just past the bridge would be my choice. Sit between the MK and the GF with a drink and a bench looking over the lagoon. I'm pretty sure that "empty" land has lots going on underground

castlecake2.0

I think just past the bridge would be my choice. Sit between the MK and the GF with a drink and a bench looking over the lagoon. I'm pretty sure that "empty" land has lots going on underground
2153AB98-1C60-42A2-A753-53BC90065E4A.jpeg

Ok you be in charge of the margarita hut and I’ll run the restaurant lol. I wonder if you can see fireworks from either of these locations? Do you remember captain jacks at downtown Disney? That’s what I’m picturing for margarita bar. I think that’d be so popular!

JoeCamel

View attachment 583474
Ok you be in charge of the margarita hut and I’ll run the restaurant lol. I wonder if you can see fireworks from either of these locations? Do you remember captain jacks at downtown Disney? That’s what I’m picturing for margarita bar. I think that’d be so popular!
Just an open air tiki hut with a few chairs and benches, nothing that requires much investment but can sling $12 ritas quickly

Small update: an abundance of landscaping has been added to the walkway. Probably about 100 palm trees along with other plantings have been placed along the path in various small garden arrangements. Looks really great and helps make the walkway feel more complete. I didn’t get pictures but will try to get out there again and grab some.
I saw 2 new areas with several palm trees in early August that looked nice!

vikescaper

View attachment 583474
Add a second level to both locations and then there shouldn’t be any issues with seeing fireworks! Plus, you could charge extra $ for fireworks viewing!!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Yep - here are some pictures of the new landscaping.

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-Resort-and-Spa_Full_43834.jpg

castlecake2.0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom