O Canada and China

aladdin2007

I was really hoping they were going to get Celine Dion as narrator. Start the film just like the last but when the narrator screams "Is Celine Dion here?" As Marty tries to correct him, she shows up.

and or have her sing the song would be nice, but Im sure that would have cost Disney way too much money to get her.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
I was really hoping they were going to get Celine Dion as narrator. Start the film just like the last but when the narrator screams "Is Celine Dion here?" As Marty tries to correct him, she shows up.
Now for me I would have found it funny if they did the reverse: Celine as the host, she says the line about it hosted by a "True Canandian" and the narrator asks "Is Martin Short here?!?!" and she screams "NO MARTIN SHORT IS NOT HERE!!!!!"

Mickey5150

Now for me I would have found it funny if they did the reverse: Celine as the host, she says the line about it hosted by a "True Canandian" and the narrator asks "Is Martin Short here?!?!" and she screams "NO MARTIN SHORT IS NOT HERE!!!!!"
That's also a good one.

Cmdr_Crimson

Well, now we know why the joke Corey Burton brings up going to the France Pavilion where they appreiaciate an invisible narrator wouldn't work due to the lousy scheduing of Impressions Du France..

Epcot82Guy

Just a side gripe. One of my biggest issues with all of the shows is that they don't pop up on the attractions on MDE. I certainly understand the wait times can't be updated necessarily. But, there are so many guests that have no clue they are there because they aren't on that main map. Universal has several designations, and I wish Disney would too.

RoysCabin

Just a side gripe. One of my biggest issues with all of the shows is that they don't pop up on the attractions on MDE. I certainly understand the wait times can't be updated necessarily. But, there are so many guests that have no clue they are there because they aren't on that main map. Universal has several designations, and I wish Disney would too.
Think I might have said it earlier in the thread, but I was kind of stunned when I got back to the parks this past summer and heard a number of people surprised to hear shows like O Canada were there at all, they had no idea.

They're such good, solid experiences that it's a shame they don't get more promotion. They're obviously not modern day E tickets, but people deserve to know how well rounded a day a park like EPCOT can present.

Animaniac93-98

Think I might have said it earlier in the thread, but I was kind of stunned when I got back to the parks this past summer and heard a number of people surprised to hear shows like O Canada were there at all, they had no idea.

They're such good, solid experiences that it's a shame they don't get more promotion. They're obviously not modern day E tickets, but people deserve to know how well rounded a day a park like EPCOT can present.

And more importantly, what is actually included in the cost of their admission ticket.

You'd think with ever increasing prices there'd be more of an incentive to sell what the parks have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom