News Disney to offer discount on new MagicBand designs as an optional alternative to complimentary solid color MagicBands

DCBaker

Premium Member
New band added today -

Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 10.17.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 10.17.51 AM.png

Bastet

Thanks, I remember that from last time now. I wonder if I will be able to order nearer to when I go and the resort hold it for me, even just the plain colours. Would be nice to get the cheaper price

James J

In the Parks
No
Thanks, I remember that from last time now. I wonder if I will be able to order nearer to when I go and the resort hold it for me, even just the plain colours. Would be nice to get the cheaper price
They stopped doing order ahead/with your package at some point last year for UK guests unfortunately.

Rob562

Ordering for my first on-site stay since only the free plain colors were options.

I seem to remember someone figured out a trick that the MagicBand selections that sold out were restocked at certain times/intervals. Is that still the case?

-Rob

brettf22

Premium Member
Ordering for my first on-site stay since only the free plain colors were options.

I seem to remember someone figured out a trick that the MagicBand selections that sold out were restocked at certain times/intervals. Is that still the case?

-Rob
Not sure if this is still the case, but waaaaay back in 2019, this was the pattern I observed.
A little tip based on my days (and weeks, and months) of trying to get a specific band.

It seems the magic number is 43.

As in inventory is updated at 43 past the hour.

Some caveats. It doesn’t update every hour, every day. And, obviously, YMMV based on differences in watch/phone/computer time settings.

So, if you’re looking for a specific band, start refreshing at 42 past the hour. Make sure to select Grid View. Note that since they updated the system last week to randomly display all bands instead of displaying in the same order, each time you refresh, the band display order with be different. So, you must scroll and visually search each time you refresh. I found that if inventory didn’t update by the time I got to 44 past the hour, the inventory did not update that hour.

ppete1975

JaxFLBear

I apologize if this is a dumb question or answered in the other 40 pages. Is the website you are looking at, able to be viewed by the public, or is it special access? Sorry if its common knowledge.
Those images are from the MagicBand ordering page in MDE which you can only access if you have an upcoming room reservation or annual pass linked to your profile for which you haven't already ordered a MagicBand for.

ppete1975

Those images are from the MagicBand ordering page in MDE which you can only access if you have an upcoming room reservation or annual pass linked to your profile for which you haven't already ordered a MagicBand for.
awesome!! Thank you :) Im going again in November and will be staying at po riverside so the discounted prices are nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom