New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

MagicHappens1971

Isn't that where the food truck goes?

I don’t think they’ve announced a food truck for this addition? Unless you meant the delivery truck.

Although a nice little food cart outside selling some small plates from the menu would be another great way to help disperse dining in TSL and take the pressure of Woodys. They’re in the process of expanding Woodys kitchen right now but it’s taking time

pdude81

I don’t think they’ve announced a food truck for this addition? Unless you meant the delivery truck.

Although a nice little food cart outside selling some small plates from the menu would be another great way to help disperse dining in TSL and take the pressure of Woodys. They’re in the process of expanding Woodys kitchen right now but it’s taking time
I'm just joking about them using a food truck instead of building a real kitchen inside. That would allow for cramming in more humans. I'm actually excited about this weird little restaurant. I'm hoping they will just soft open it one day and not give the 60 day heads up.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'm just joking about them using a food truck instead of building a real kitchen inside. That would allow for cramming in more humans. I'm actually excited about this weird little restaurant. I'm hoping they will just soft open it one day and not give the 60 day heads up.
I thought the joke was that the food would be cooked in the truck! :D

EricsBiscuit

It's hilarious to read the comments on that article with people complaining that $28-30 per person for an all you can eat character meal is far too expensive. If they could only see the future...
$28-$30 per person for all you can eat is very cheap compared to most other vacation destinations. Just in the last year, I have seen 1.5x that in Pigeon Forge and the buffets in Vegas are about in that price range too. It’s actually not a bad price. Now, a filet in Vegas will set you back AT LEAST $70 in any decent restaurant on LVB. Currently in Italy where I have paid as much as 12 Euros per bottle of Coca Cola at a sit down restaurant and in the Galleria of Victor Emanuel II in Milan a filet might set you back 40~ Euros. All in all, Disney is actually not as expensive as many seem to make it out to be compared to other popular destinations.

Aries1975

$28-$30 per person for all you can eat is very cheap compared to most other vacation destinations. Just in the last year, I have seen 1.5x that in Pigeon Forge and the buffets in Vegas are about in that price range too. It’s actually not a bad price. Now, a filet in Vegas will set you back AT LEAST $70 in any decent restaurant on LVB. Currently in Italy where I have paid as much as 12 Euros per bottle of Coca Cola at a sit down restaurant and in the Galleria of Victor Emanuel II in Milan a filet might set you back 40~ Euros. All in all, Disney is actually not as expensive as many seem to make it out to be compared to other popular destinations.
I happen to be on my way north from Pigeon Forge now…

In Dollywood:
Aunt Granny’s $25, kids (4-9) $11

Outside the park:
Mama’s Farmhouse $23 adults, $10 (5-12) - kids on this trip 19, 15, 12, 11 and 8, so this was nice.
Huck Finn’s $25 AYCE, but we ordered dinners to go $15-18. We had plenty of leftover for lunch the next day.

EricsBiscuit

I happen to be on my way north from Pigeon Forge now…

In Dollywood:
Aunt Granny’s $25, kids (4-9) $11

Outside the park:
Mama’s Farmhouse $23 adults, $10 (5-12) - kids on this trip 19, 15, 12, 11 and 8, so this was nice.
Huck Finn’s $25 AYCE, but we ordered dinners to go $15-18. We had plenty of leftover for lunch the next day.
Nice! We ate at many buffets. My favorite being the Paula Deen one. I can’t remember how expensive that was but I seem to remember it being more than $28. Totally worth it but the point I was trying to make was that $28/person is not an unreasonable price.

UNCgolf

Nice! We ate at many buffets. My favorite being the Paula Deen one. I can’t remember how expensive that was but I seem to remember it being more than $28. Totally worth it but the point I was trying to make was that $28/person is not an unreasonable price.

It's not really -- and it's more like $50 a person at Disney now, which is why the complaints about $28 were so funny.

Captain Barbossa

My favorite being the Paula Deen one.
I ate at the Paula Deen restaurant in Savannah back in 2015, and 7 years later I still say that it’s the best buffet I’ve ever been to. I can’t remember exactly how much it was back then, but the adult price was between $15-$20, which wasn’t bad at all. Sadly, covid has caused the restaurant to go to family style instead of the traditional buffet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom