Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

Bleed0range

When this room is working as intended this is a very impressive scene. The guns should be moving in and out which gives you the sensation that your R5 is timing it's movements and dodging between the canons. Unfortunately, this has not been working for nearly the entirety of 2021.

It seems like such a simple effect, what is the big issue? I noticed only one cannon working when I went.

Dapale

Do they work correctly at Disneyland? Anybody know?
Yes, they have been working more often at Disneyland. It’s kind of on and off to be totally honest. DL’s usually are enabled earlier in the morning and get switched into B mode (one canon) after a downtime or something. Though I personally haven’t seen DL’s in A mode (all canons) in a few visits.

Dan Deesnee

The masks and distancing along with plexiglass definitely didn't help for the immersion side of things. Also it felt oddly bright every time we rode it. So well lit that the effects just weren't very impressive. Maybe we rode it with a bunch of stuff not working besides what was already mentioned?

I haven't written the attraction off yet because I want to experience it without those things and with it fully operational. Right now it stands at an 8/10.

Chet Dakota

The masks and distancing along with plexiglass definitely didn't help for the immersion side of things. Also it felt oddly bright every time we rode it. So well lit that the effects just weren't very impressive. Maybe we rode it with a bunch of stuff not working besides what was already mentioned?

I haven't written the attraction off yet because I want to experience it without those things and with it fully operational. Right now it stands at an 8/10.
No question, the plexiglass that was in place earlier this year affected the experience.

gerarar

Premium Member
At least the LL sign is themed, unlike other attractions that got a makeshift decal sign..
7C78AE65-5CAE-4CF6-AB1A-179359810368.jpeg

disneygeek90

"No Indication of Additional Purchase Requirement"

Uhhhh.... that's because if you purchase an IA$, you enter thru the Lightning Lane??

That's like saying "No indication of having purchased Genie+ for the day."
100% expect a family to see "lightning lane" at the attraction entrance, click through the Genie+ purchase that mentions LL, and then have a nice what the heck reaction when the app or a CM tells them they have to pay $20 more again for ROTR. When that's all they wanted to begin with.

These really need two separate names.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
100% expect a family to see "lightning lane" at the attraction entrance, click through the Genie+ purchase that mentions LL, and then have a nice what the heck reaction when the app or a CM tells them they have to pay $20 more again for ROTR. When that's all they wanted to begin with.

These really need two separate names.
Who walks up to a FP lane and then checks to see if there is a FP+ for it? And if they ever do, and see that there are none available, complain that they couldn't use the FP lane?

Same with LL.

disneygeek90

Who walks up to a FP lane and then checks to see if there is a FP+ for it? And if they ever do, and see that there are none available, complain that they couldn't use the FP lane?

Same with LL.
People walk up to ROTR expecting to just get in a standby line. I don’t see why this would be any different.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom