Rumor Disney's 100th Anniversary

TTA94

The article for the 100th seems to hint at other entertainment popping up at DL in addition to MH and the two new nighttime shows. For WDW however HEA is not even listed only the new Epcot show. Strange.
At the end of the parks presentation Josh said all the resorts would receive additional entertainment, yet to be announced. They haven’t announced the amazing 100th cavalcade yet for MK 😂

esskay

Sooo...whats happening at Epcot fireworks wise if they are ending Harmonious in April, and not starting the new one till later in the year?

TTA94

After that D23 parks presentation I feel like there needs to be a follow up presentation in the coming weeks or months to go over things they obviously were not ready to announce just yet, per Josh.

I know they said NYE will be the kick off for the 100th, but I’m not expecting much to be said or announced on Rockin Eve.

Jrb1979

After that D23 parks presentation I feel like there needs to be a follow up presentation in the coming weeks or months to go over things they obviously were not ready to announce just yet, per Josh.

I know they said NYE will be the kick off for the 100th, but I’m not expecting much to be said or announced on Rockin Eve.
Destination Disney is next year.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

mattpeto

This time next year it will be just like 2021 again headed into the Fall.

Happily Ever After and EPCOT Forever will be the nighttime spectaculars. (Along with Fantasmic!)

You can't make this stuff up. It feels like an apology from Disney, and I personally accept it.

And I welcome more apologies.

dreday3

Sorry for bumping this, but the castle?

The decorations will stay and they will swap the 50th medallion for 100? Or no medallion because this time it's a celebration of the entire company, not just the parks. Although the company includes the parks so they could swap it....

jrhwdw

The decorations will stay and they will swap the 50th medallion for 100? Or no medallion because this time it's a celebration of the entire company, not just the parks. Although the company includes the parks so they could swap it....
Are you asking if the 50th Decor is staying?? Or did someone confirm that the Decor is staying???? I haven't seen anything about the Castle this week. Unless I totally missed it???????

SoFloMagic

Sounds like them to not want to pay to pull them down and drain the moat yet again. I say leave them up until you're ready to paint it back to blue. And get rid of the purple roof

TTA94

Would be nice if WDW has some surprises in the works for the 100th to make up for the 50th disappointment. Beyond HEA and Harms replacement.

TheMaxRebo

Would be nice if WDW has some surprises in the works for the 100th to make up for the 50th disappointment. Beyond HEA and Harms replacement.

Based on some surveys I think they know the 50th really did disappoint ... Now, I am not expecting anything major but I could see more small things beyond food and merch that more clearly signify that a celebration is going on

Though I also think the bulk of the celebration will be at DLR and not WDW

Cmdr_Crimson

Your best bet for any other announcements is when D23 does their Destination D event at the resort..They theme it in a way that it could very well tie in with any new announcements beyond the expo panel. Unless they do a Disney100 Destination D this is our best bet will be hearing anything else..

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

What's the old saying... you can put hope in one hand and 💩 in the other and see which one fills up faster. This same thing has played out for over 7 years - Merchandise, food/beverage offerings, and merchandise. That's "a celebration" to $lappie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom