News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

ImperfectPixie

IMG_1212.JPG

This will never get old for me. Ever.

(ETA: I didn't edit this photo at all.)

Last edited:

jrhwdw

New Photo from Zach! Saw it on Twitter from That Other Site. Maybe we don't need the flood lights anymore??? Pretty!!! Cant wait for 2 weeks!!! Unless SSE/Harm soft opens right after EF's last night???

ImperfectPixie

Gringrinngghost

Yes as far as I know they are all RGB.
The first photo shows in the tweet that the Side LEDS are covered in a yellow phosphor based gel.

Just looking at this, the side lights, I would be surprised to see as RGB as there isn't even anything indicating RGBW as it would be a half and half. But the lens gives me the impression that they are using a Cree/Luxeon Star style light on the sides.

To Surmise, I fully believe the sides are Cool White LEDS only, and the center is RGBW in cool white, unless it's a 2 package deal thats running Bicolor LEDs with the RGBLEDs.

James Alucobond

I could be wrong, but I don't think you'd ever do a full-blast cascade like this because it makes lights that are out or relatively dimmer than their neighbors much more obvious. I'd expect more effects like twinkling or something washing past quickly to reduce the potential for calling attention to minor imperfections.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom