News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

dreday3

Loving the front entrance. I want to see how things look beyond Spaceship Earth before I make a judgment. Not a fan of the barges but I want to see them running as fountains during the day.

Well, not to spoil it for you, but I don't think things look too great beyond Spaceship Earth right now from what I'm picking up on. ;)

dreday3

? 🤔

Looking more at the concept art - I already like the flag poles, have they already added all the planters and trees or will there be more?

Yes, just answered my own question. Pictures on this site show me the planting. It's not the same color, but obviously need time for plants/trees to grow.

HuffsAhoy

In the Parks
No
The reimagined entrance of Epcot, in front of SSE at least, is leaps and bounds better than before. I have not seen it in person yet but there is something about seeing these photos of plaza with the flag poles flanking both sides of the attraction that gives me, for lack of a better word, chills. I know that's a silly reaction but I never felt any sense of awe walking into the park with the former entrance. I'm very much looking forward to how the rest of the area is fine tuned.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

PHOTOS - EPCOT main entrance topiary arrive as part of the Flower and Garden Festival​

Epcot_Full_41133.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom