marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
View attachment 534664

Something like this I think...
FTFY:

IMG_0829.JPG

Epcot_Full_41045.jpg
I'm not trying to be negative here, just pointing out that these look in the pictures much too close together to get the same look they were going for in the concept art. Maybe its the angles of the pics that were taken, or the fact that the other six are not in place, but to me they do not seem spaced out enough.

pdude81

I'm not trying to be negative here, just pointing out that these look in the pictures much too close together to get the same look they were going for in the concept art. Maybe its the angles of the pics that were taken, or the fact that the other six are not in place, but to me they do not seem spaced out enough.
The concept art had 4 groups of 3 I believe. But that's a cartoon drawn from above which might have been the only angle you could see all 12 flags from. This seems like a conscious change over to two groups of 6, and the pictures show them staggered in depth. So it's the same general idea but different spacing.

castlecake2.0

I think just the angle, I saw the footers in person and they are spread out, but at the same time clumped a little closer than the concept art.

raymusiccity

The contractor measured the poles when they were laying on the ground. They were looking for the height, not the width! 😄

Hiperjavier2004

Epcot_Full_41052.jpg
So, you mean the first 6 flags was actually the first 6 pavilions?

So, that the first 6 flags in the east side of EPCOT's entrance was actually the first 6 pavilions: "Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind", "PLAY! Pavilion", "Mission: SPACE Pavilion", "Test Track", Odyssey Pavilion" and "Spaceship Earth: Our Shared Story"!!

And soon, the last 6 flags in the west side of EPCOT's entrance will be installed, which was actually the last 6 pavilions: "HarmonioUS", "Imagination! Pavilion", "The Land Pavilion", "The Seas with Nemo and Friends Pavilion", "Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana" and "World Showcase"!!!

Like this!!!

Attachments

• EPCOT_logos_2020.png
    EPCOT_logos_2020.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

The Rocketeer

What are the chances we see some of the flags installed overnight? Do we know if they will be of pavilion/attraction logos or just EPCOT logo flags like the initial concept art?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom