News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

note2001

That drawing of what is to come for the entrance clearly showed clean beams. I know they still have time, but did they lay off the guys who power wash the monorail beams?

Bocabear

Is that open now? Seriously question :)
no but they are running test trains... I was exaggerating, but it does take them a crazy amount of time to complete every project... I have actually seen land cleared and a massive 8 story apartment building built and open in less time than it has taken them to renovate this existing entry plaza and fountain...

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
no but they are running test trains... I was exaggerating, but it does take them a crazy amount of time to complete every project... I have actually seen land cleared and a massive 8 story apartment building built and open in less time than it has taken them to renovate this existing entry plaza and fountain...
Very True. I'm willing to give them a pass this year, all things considered but even in normal times, it does take them 4 times longer to complete projects.

JohnD

I was in EPCOT last week. For the first time in forever, I entered through the International Gateway after a Skyliner ride so never saw the front entrnace.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom