News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

Bocabear

since they're demolishing building type structures, how bout that sailboat epcot parking entrance sign? that needs to go
LOL with the current state of EPCOT I would think the Sailboat parking sign will be the last thing to worry about... But you have a good point...it used to visually refer to the communicore tent structure which is now gone... so maybe Zach could do a new "Parking" sign using the new font and then put a huge blue box in back of it to represent the new EPCOT lol...

DznyRktekt

LOL with the current state of EPCOT I would think the Sailboat parking sign will be the last thing to worry about... But you have a good point...it used to visually refer to the communicore tent structure which is now gone... so maybe Zach could do a new "Parking" sign using the new font and then put a huge blue box in back of it to represent the new EPCOT lol...
And don't forget the pavement patterns.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
I think I remember someone saying a while back that it was not long for this world and that the parking structure was going to get updated/replaced. But I believe that information may have even been pre virus so who knows where it stands now.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
It needs an update but we know what will happen with the parking lot entrance sign - It will have "EPCOT" in their new font with color-changing LED lighting.

tparris

The unnamed site put up a photo report showing that the two overhead “Welcome to Epcot” signs by the ticketing booths have been removed and the spots they were hanging from have been patched up and painted. They also finally removed the old transportation signage that was on the ground by the monorail station entrance, and they’re in the process of replacing the pavement and presumably installing new signage in the same place. I’m going to EPCOT next Monday so I’m hoping at least some of the new signage will be there by then. Now that I live in Orlando, I’ll be going to the parks much more often than I used to, so expect at the very least monthly photo reports from me from now on!

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Major problems with the LEDs tonight.
E945F08C-7154-4F15-A5B8-63549CAAF84D.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom