News Pixar Place will transform into a Metroville city block at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Kman101

This Metroville thingy they've done at DHS seems thrown together. I'd rather see the Incredibles get some real... permanent love.

It was thrown together. Not an excuse but the truth. I think they did a decent job for what it is. They never followed through with the Jack-Jack scavenger hunt. A few props if you look for them. I have no idea if they will ever get a permanent spot but I have a feeling they will.

So is the character meet and greet here only Edna Mode? Or are there also M&G with other Incredibles? Planning a trip for April and my kids love the Incredibiles so hoping its more than just Edna to meet.

TrainsOfDisney

Gonna say, you go to Walt Disney Studios park in Paris. Now that’s embarrassing
Is it? 11 rides + frozen show, stitch show, Mickey and magical map show + animation academy + avengers campus entertainment

Vs.

9 rides + frozen show, muppets, beauty and beast + one man’s dream + Indiana jones + fantasmic + cars + Mickey shorts

And in the future…. Paris will have a tangled flat ride, a frozen mini-land with major attraction, and a new Pixar live show.

In the future dhs will have…. ???

DisneyDreamerxyz

I think they should use the space instead of that gate being closed making walking into Toy Story land feel awkward like you walk into a wall, it's themed already as on stage space. I was disappointed they didn't make an entrance /exit from Jessies Trading Post because it seemed like they at least considered it. having the gate open with nothing to do down there except a photo spot with The Incredibles logo was weird.

Rteetz

I don't see a problem with this. Meet and greets are a good use of those space. It's not a ton of area and it gives guests more things to do. What they need to do is evict the launch bay residents and turn that space into something actually useful.

Last edited:

cjkeating

Maybe they can go to the 1 billion dollar Star Wars land that strangely doesn’t have any meet n greets? Crazy.
Personally in Galaxy's Edge I prefer the walk around characters as that land needs something (and a lot more...) to bring it to life. But Launch Bay certainly needs to go away... maybe they can do something near Star Tours with the unused Jedi Academy space for traditional meet and greets.

Andrew25

Is it? 11 rides + frozen show, stitch show, Mickey and magical map show + animation academy + avengers campus entertainment

Vs.

9 rides + frozen show, muppets, beauty and beast + one man’s dream + Indiana jones + fantasmic + cars + Mickey shorts

And in the future…. Paris will have a tangled flat ride, a frozen mini-land with major attraction, and a new Pixar live show.

In the future dhs will have…. ???

Not defending DHS' lack of attractions, but 4 out of the 11 rides in WDSP are flat rides, 1 is an atrocious short-term attempt of retheming the studio tour, and 2 of them are simple roller coasters in a dark box. Only has 2 substantial attractions in Tower of Terror and Remy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom