News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

zapple

I just can’t with these things. There are no words to describe how hideous they are. Every time I go back I’m shocked at their intrusiveness.

F2C06266-80DC-4494-B8C2-22F463B8B5F8.jpeg

GimpYancIent

Just keep in mind the bigger, more intricate and technical the greater the opportunity for things to go wrong. The things in the lagoon are pretty big.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I just can’t with these things. There are no words to describe how hideous they are. Every time I go back I’m shocked at their intrusiveness.

View attachment 565833

Photo’s don’t do justice to the size and obtrusive nature of those things. I’m not calling anyone out, but if you walk to World Showcase and don’t notice those while approaching and while walking around, you’re either blind or willfully ignorant.

Texas84

Photo’s don’t do justice to the size and obtrusive nature of those things. I’m not calling anyone out, but if you walk to World Showcase and don’t notice those while approaching and while walking around, you’re either blind or willfully ignorant.
I completely agree. And I'm a Pixie-Duster.

TikibirdLand

Just you wait, Henry Higgins, just you wait.... Well, wait until the fountains get turned on. Then, you won't even notice them! 🙄

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom