News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Disney Dead Head

Anyone think when EF returns and when Harmonious debuts that Epcot might reach capacity and not allow park hopping? MK is a given I think when HEA returns and when it’s 50th updates come online, in whatever form that will be.
As for Epcot, If the park reservation system did not exist and or capacity was back to pre covid levels, I’d say there shouldn’t be any issues for EF on opening night and even Harmonious on opening night since I think Epcot has never, to my knowledge, reached capacity pre covid on the busiest of days/nights? Of course on those busy nights many guests have to watch the show from the grass areas with limited views.

Even if Epcot has never reached capacity or it has on very rare occasions, I know that doesn’t mean it won’t when Harmonious debuts. Combine the start of the 50th with a very large amount of people anxious to travel post covid… that could be disastrous lol.
Curious as to why you think Epcot will be EF and not Harmonious? when they bring then back? why would they bring something back that doesn't fit with the existing barges and our operational Tents that have been set up.......

TTA94

@marni1971 Will the placement of the EF barges be different now than how they were before the Harm barges were brought out? I think yes?

Just watched a video and maybe they don’t need to be placed differently… Hard to tell.

Last edited:

SoFloMagic

Sorry to add to you alls date debate for fireworks at Epcot haha but what about the start of the Food and Wine Festival on July 15th?
No festival July 6-14, so if they don't wanna start em before the 4th, that would be a perfect window. Less crowds, potentially extra cast free to manage crowds without booths to run...but my guess is July 2 at both MK and epcot

Father Robinson

I expect it to be HEA and EF.
I noticed HS has a closing time of 7:30 through the end of August. How do we interpret that in terms of Fatasmic and SW? If fireworks return in full before that, will they be adjusting the closing time to accommodate the shows? Or are they not expecting fireworks in HS until Fall?? They wouldn't have to adjust closing times for EPCOT or MK as it is now..

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
I noticed HS has a closing time of 7:30 through the end of August. How do we interpret that in terms of Fatasmic and SW? If fireworks return in full before that, will they be adjusting the closing time to accommodate the shows? Or are they not expecting fireworks in HS until Fall?? They wouldn't have to adjust closing times for EPCOT or MK as it is now..
DHS will not have fireworks on any summer night that they *actually* close at 7:30. If those closing times change, that’s a good sign.

Father Robinson

DHS will not have fireworks on any summer night that they *actually* close at 7:30. If those closing times change, that’s a good sign.
Right, I know 7:30 means no fireworks. I was really wondering, how if fireworks are set to be returning very soon are they closing HS before dark all Summer?

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Right, I know 7:30 means no fireworks. I was really wondering, how if fireworks are set to be returning very soon are they closing HS before dark all Summer?
Last I heard from a friend they were hoping to get F! by Labor Day but 1) that was over a month ago which is an eternity in Disney time, and 2) that was a goal, not a plan.

I think it’s telling that none of the people who know things here or elsewhere have a recent update - it probably means nothing interesting has happened.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Last I heard from a friend they were hoping to get F! by Labor Day but 1) that was over a month ago which is an eternity in Disney time, and 2) that was a goal, not a plan.

I think it’s telling that none of the people who know things here or elsewhere have a recent update - it probably means nothing interesting has happened.
Our source on this forum says it will open in February.

Of 2021.

ToTBellHop

I’ve only heard “by fall”, which means a lot. I presume (though have not explicitly heard) they will want it by 10/1. Only EF and HEA come in a few weeks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom