News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Innoventions was a collection of smaller exhibits. It wasn’t a marquee attraction. You might have planned your trip around visiting it, but most guests didn’t. They came for Spaceship Earth, Test Track, Soarin, and the world showcase food. Stuff like Innoventions and LWTL provide nice breaks in between the bigger stuff. They might be treasures to the hardcore fans, but they serve as filler for the one timers.
Rockin Roller Coaster is filler for many people who don’t like thrills.

Opinions don’t equal facts.

TTA94

So I see Epcot is now 'booked solid' as far as Park Reservation availibility goes for all tiers on October 1st.
Knew that would happen once the internal murmurings hit mainstream...

-

Should be a difficult decision, well for some lol, if MK does have a 50th tag on the 1st. Plus the debut of the 50th projections. For me MKs official day only comes once in a lifetime. Even though it’s a 18 month long celebration and 2022 will have a lot more going on, hopefully, there’s still something special about being at MK On the actual day. I’ll settle for Harms second performance.

DreamfinderGuy

And can you really say you saw that flooding the airwaves, or was common on tv? Or even on national tv besides the disney channel?
You know of any TV ads for Food Rocks? Or anything else that opened at EPCOT between Innoventions and Test Track? It was a headliner, and it wasn't even just Disney advertising it. SEGA comes to mind as one company that advertised their Innoventions exhibit on TV, and I'm sure they weren't the only ones.

Inspired Figment

Attachments

• 45FF228F-3FCD-4329-8BD7-4F6470334E03.jpeg
    45FF228F-3FCD-4329-8BD7-4F6470334E03.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 80

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom