News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

UNCgolf

Spaceship Earth, GOTG, Test Track, Soarin', LWTL, Ratatouille, FEA are all headliners

I absolutely love Living with the Land, but I don't think it moves the needle for very many guests. It's almost never busy -- last time I was there I walked on.

I wanted to push back on FEA because it's a mediocre C ticket, but people love Frozen so much that they flock to it anyways so I guess it fits for that reason alone.

hpyhnt 1000

I absolutely love Living with the Land, but I don't think it moves the needle for very many guests. It's almost never busy -- last time I was there I walked on.

I wanted to push back on FEA because it's a mediocre C ticket, but people love Frozen so much that they flock to it anyways so I guess it fits for that reason alone.
LwtL has a high hourly capacity, greater than 2,000 riders per hour I think, so that helps keep the line down.

It's a very solid second tier attraction and I wager one of the more "surprising" ones for most first-timers given the novelty of riding through an actual greenhouse; I think it's been mentioned its GSATs are quite good considering it's not a thrill ride. Not a headliner, but an important attraction that helps round out the park's offerings (and an exemplary vestige of EPCOT edutainment).

UNCgolf

LwtL has a high hourly capacity, greater than 2,000 riders per hour I think, so that helps keep the line down.

It's a very solid second tier attraction and I wager one of the more "surprising" ones for most first-timers given the novelty of riding through an actual greenhouse; I think it's been mentioned its GSATs are quite good considering it's not a thrill ride. Not a headliner, but an important attraction that helps round out the park's offerings (and an exemplary vestige of EPCOT edutainment).

I don't think LwtL's hourly capacity is that high. I'm pretty sure Spaceship Earth's is much higher and while it doesn't get long lines either, they're generally longer than LwtL.

Anyways, my point isn't to put down LwtL. I would happily demolish FEA and Mission: Space (among others) to get more rides like it; it's one of my favorite rides at WDW. I just don't think the average guest cares that much about it.

Movielover

If EF comes back soon, when the jet skis are flying the kites, they should jump into the huge Star Gate.
Ohhhh ring of fire!!!

tumblr_lkt01j0S5v1qf1myjo1_500.gif

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
No it wasn't.

If you want to make the argument of anything in there being filler, look at the Spectaculab. The exhibit they only signed for a year because they knew Innoventions would still be around for another year due to Glidden's Colortopia contract. That was pure filler as it was never intended to stay there.
I really enjoyed the Spectaculab, I actually wish that could have stayed/gotten a new location at Epcot. It was neat!

The Aracuan Bird

No it wasn't.

If you want to make the argument of anything in there being filler, look at the Spectaculab. The exhibit they only signed for a year because they knew Innoventions would still be around for another year due to Glidden's Colortopia contract. That was pure filler as it was never intended to stay there.
Innoventions was a collection of smaller exhibits. It wasn’t a marquee attraction. You might have planned your trip around visiting it, but most guests didn’t. They came for Spaceship Earth, Test Track, Soarin, and the world showcase food. Stuff like Innoventions and LWTL provide nice breaks in between the bigger stuff. They might be treasures to the hardcore fans, but they serve as filler for the one timers.

Figments Friend

So I see Epcot is now 'booked solid' as far as Park Reservation availibility goes for all tiers on October 1st.
Knew that would happen once the internal murmurings hit mainstream...

-

flynnibus

Premium Member
For the longest time, yes, yes it was. It was heavily pushed in advertising, it was the literal core of the park, it was *the* EPCOT headliner in the mid to late 90's. After that, sure, filler.

I must have missed all the TV spots with people walking through the local expo/trade show... err I mean Innovations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom