News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

TTA94

Is this new permit due to something went wrong and they need more anchors than what they thought? Or was this in the original plans?

Squishy

Any idea how they will get these floating hotels barges out to the lake? Especially since time to time the reflections of earth barges would bump into the bridge...

TTA94

With the pause button getting hit on Tron soon, is the same expected to happen to Harm? Whats keeping Harm alive? No light in sight yet of entertainment resuming.

montyz81

I think you can understand why I said it doesn't look like it'll move. There's nothing on the top of the base of the barge to have a rotating anchor point which would mean the main anchor would be only at the top. I couldn't see a screen this large being stable during movement let alone any kind of wind. I'd be glad to be wrong (please be wrong) but if this thing doesn't spin to be viewable all around WS then it's (sadly) hilarious to have this kind of oversight.
EkEJ8WmXYAAS2hX

The scariest part of this image is the moss growing around the Friendship boats. :)

jrhwdw

I’m really hating WDW right now.

So.....that's the second report I've seen tonight of Cinematic returning! I guess It's true??? It's not on the Inside UOR Boards......It would be a GREAT Step Forward!!

Any UOR Insiders on here? Would this be the show at full power? Or does it need to be altered because of COVID?

We can move to Cinematic's thread if we can't do this in Harm's thread.

Alright TDO, Your move! SWO and I guess UOR figured out how to do Pyro, so you can too!!!

Last edited:

Magic Feather

So.....that's the second report I've seen tonight of Cinematic returning! I guess It's true??? It's not on the Inside UOR Boards......It would be a GREAT Step Forward!!

Any UOR Insiders on here? Would this be the show at full power? Or does it need to be altered because of COVID?

We can move to Cinematic's thread if we can't do this in Harm's thread.

Alright TDO, Your move! SWO and I guess UOR figured out how to do Pyro, so you can too!!!
CineCele reopening would be more like Rivers of Light coming online than Harm or HEA. It really only has one main viewing area that can be controlled easily. That said, I still expect some bad photos to come out of the first night.

I’m also partly under the impression that this might be a partial excuse to send up fireworks for guests at an IOA buyout happening at the same time.

jrhwdw

CineCele reopening would be more like Rivers of Light coming online than Harm or HEA. It really only has one main viewing area that can be controlled easily. That said, I still expect some bad photos to come out of the first night.

I’m also partly under the impression that this might be a partial excuse to send up fireworks for guests at an IOA buyout happening at the same time.
Can you get a good view at IOA? I wonder why USF extended their hours today? You would think a buyout with CineCele in USF would be more logical.

jrhwdw

Can you get a good view at IOA? I wonder why USF extended their hours today? You would think a buyout with CineCele in USF would be more logical.
I should realize that it's up to the buyout company where they what the party. All I'm saying is it won't be much of CineCele at IOA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom