News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

raymusiccity

With the amount of heavy metals dumped in There for 40 years??

...unleash the kraken
IMG_0259.PNG

jrhwdw

My theory is that RoE’s retirement basically triggered 2020.

Disney always likes to start their ‘celebrations’ a few months early, so one could say 2020 actually ‘began’ on 10/1/19... from a certain point of view.

I was mad at MMRR at first in the weeks right after the Parks closed

"Nothing Can Stop Us Now!"...... Really!?!?! A week in a half before the parks closed?!?!??!

jrhwdw

My theory is that RoE’s retirement basically triggered 2020.

Disney always likes to start their ‘celebrations’ a few months early, so one could say 2020 actually ‘began’ on 10/1/19... from a certain point of view.
I had the same feeling about Very Minnie at TDL for things in my family not COVID related(which is too bad because it was an awesome event! Just very poor timing!!!!) I'm over it now and enjoying Very Minnie's Music in TDL's Cavalcade till the end of the month.

Giss Neric

Is there a limit on the diameter of shells? I noticed Disney fireworks are medium size. They mostly compensate by the amount and not the size. I really like those huge shells that you feel it in your body when it explodes and sounds like a bomb.

Anyways, this is progress. Fireworks for Halloween, Christmas and New Year.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Is there a limit on the diameter of shells? I noticed Disney fireworks are medium size. They mostly compensate by the amount and not the size. I really like those huge shells that you feel it in your body when it explodes and sounds like a bomb.

Where did you get that idea?

This is a new show...it would only make sense to use it for full capacity crowds. Why show it for limited draw and half filled hotels?

Magic Feather

Epcot has limits on shell size due to the fact that they are pretty low and surrounded by people.

MK can, and does use, much larger shells.

The new DHS facility was designed to do the same... until it started causing fires and one landed on World Dr.

Figments Friend

I am currently in the Parks.
Heard this morning while here through someone that more fireworks are being shot off tonight at Epcot.

Wanted to post here in case it hasn't be shared here....not sure yet if it's hearsay or happening.

Currently standing in a brutal queue in the sun at DHS ( 'Runaway Railway ' ) so can't throughly check previous posts.

Discard if 'old news'....

-

jrhwdw

Hasn't Epoct always had good sized high pyro? Going all the way back to 1988 IllumiNations? Maybe even earlier??? Sorry but I don't get the shell size discussion.

IMDREW

One of my favorite parts of ROE was the large firework shells exploding on the water. It was also so unique to Epcot. I take it those will not be returning with those big screens on the lagoon?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom