News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Walt Disney World’s “Harmonious” show, SeaWorld Orlando’s “Rescue Tails” and Ripley’s public-relations campaign tied to the Marilyn Monroe dress borrowed by Kim Kardashian were among the winners of Brass Ring Awards, announced during this week’s IAAPA Expo.

“Harmonious,” the end-of-night show over Epcot’s World Showcase Lagoon, won for most creative multimedia spectacular. The production includes LED screens, pyrotechnics, water effects, a large circular structure that creates a water screen flanked by four barges that are bases for many of the effects plus new renditions of music from Disney animated films."

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
Either I'm absolutely off my rocker, or Harmonious has new preshow music tonight. It was running the old EPCOT Forever loop with a few songs changed out up until now. This is totally different.

EDIT: The song "Fire Dancer", which used to be first, is now third. First 2 sounded new.

Vinnie Mac

Either I'm absolutely off my rocker, or Harmonious has new preshow music tonight. It was running the old EPCOT Forever loop with a few songs changed out up until now. This is totally different.

EDIT: The song "Fire Dancer", which used to be first, is now third. First 2 sounded new.
Maybe it's for that new show and they're testing it?

tparris

I thought they turn them on before the show to wet down the barges in case of firework misfire?
I’m almost certain they don’t typically turn on the full fountains. I’m sure they do something to mitigate the effects of possible misfire, but I don’t think they use the actual main fountains for that

JohnD

Daytime Harmonious Fountains are on today

Eyesore.

Majesty_Building%2C_Altamonte_Springs%2C_FL.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom