News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
I mean do we *REALLY* know if the Under New Management fire affected the beams or the animatronics? This just seems like that kind of situation.

ednamodenocapes1-1.jpg

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
Has there been confirmation that the barges will stay or go with the new show next year?
Len Testa posted about it in the threads, I just don't remember where. I also have heard a couple others with credible track records as well. It also makes sense in the time fame. One of the only reasons for an interim return of EPCOT Forever is to allow for adjustment of the hardware and infrastructure.

ToTBellHop

Gotta see it once at least, even if just to tell my grandkids I saw the Taco Stargate in action 😸
A man came through the Stargate when I saw the show on 10/8/21. He claimed he was “from the Andromeda Galaxy” but I remain suspicious. He was quickly apprehended. Wonder why it never ended up on the news…

Interestingly, Harmonious has its highest viewership on Tuesdays.

jrhwdw

A man came through the Stargate when I saw the show on 10/8/21. He claimed he was “from the Andromeda Galaxy” but I remain suspicious. He was quickly apprehended. Wonder why it never ended up on the news…

Gee..... I wonder why.....................

It is interesting that Viewership is highest for Harm on Tuesdays........You would think that would spread out to MK Party Nights.......

Of course, viewership might change again when F! Returns Nov 3rd.

kpilcher

All of us in the Orlando TV news scene are in on keeping that stuff quiet. Not the first time something unexpected came through Mickey‘s Metal Donut. And yes. That’s the new official name. For the new show, they plan to weld on Mickey ears ala the power pole near Championsgate.

ToTBellHop

All of us in the Orlando TV news scene are in on keeping that stuff quiet. Not the first time something unexpected came through Mickey‘s Metal Donut. And yes. That’s the new official name. For the new show, they plan to weld on Mickey ears ala the power pole near Championsgate.
1666662920573.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom