News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

bhg469

That wasn't my experience Monday night or all last week. People were lining up starting around 8:00.

Anyway I'm more curious about GSATs.
Oh people definitely line up but not nearly in the numbers they did before. People are also becoming aware of the optimal viewing areas so those are the spots that people do fill up. My first viewing was about 9 months ago and just about every open spot around world showcase had people in it regardless of the ability to see the star hate properly.

James Alucobond

Oh people definitely line up but not nearly in the numbers they did before. People are also becoming aware of the optimal viewing areas so those are the spots that people do fill up. My first viewing was about 9 months ago and just about every open spot around world showcase had people in it regardless of the ability to see the star hate properly.
Truly Freudian.

TheMaxRebo

What is the general public reaction to the show?

I recall a fairly recent episode of the Disney Dish and alen mentioned the Trying Plans scores for the two new shows (Harmonius and Enchantment) and Harmonius scores were fairly strong but just a bit lower than Illuminations (I believe younger guests had it a bit higher and older guests and bit lower.

Vs Enchantment which scored quite a bit lower than Happily Ever After

It's definitely not a perfect show - I think transitions could be better and really needs a different ending - but overall it is doing well and I think Harmonius v2.0 could be really, really great

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
I'm seeing Harmonious for the first time ever Wednesday night. As someone who sat on a bench outside Canada and sobbed while the final Tapestry of Nations played after the last IllumiNations, I am doing what I can going into this show with an open mind. I've managed to avoid any spoilers since it debuted (minus unavoidable PR shots) so I really don't know what to expect going in!!

bhg469

I'm seeing Harmonious for the first time ever Wednesday night. As someone who sat on a bench outside Canada and sobbed while the final Tapestry of Nations played after the last IllumiNations, I am doing what I can going into this show with an open mind. I've managed to avoid any spoilers since it debuted (minus unavoidable PR shots) so I really don't know what to expect going in!!
Japan is a nice spot to view it if you're planning ahead.

Touchdown

Stay after the show there is a nice fountain post show

vikescaper

Tonight was my second time watching Harmonious and I won’t rush back to see it for a while (probably October 1). I do like the finale but I feel disconnected from the rest of the show. Is it my imagination or is there minimal laser usage in the show. I know they are used to make various shapes throughout the show but other than those, I don’t recall other laser usage. During the Heartbeat of Freedom tag, I noticed them more.

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
Screenshot_20220706-105106_Samsung Internet.jpg

Kind of funny that Disney acknowledges the viewing area issues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom