News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

disreport

Indeed. In fact the whole lighting setup seems weak compared to what we were expecting. Hard to judge from testing and outside the park, so we'll see.
Nearly any fixture looks relatively weak in an outdoor setting without any particles to bounce the light beam off of (e.g. haze). It's why I think it's silly to rely heavily on them in this kind of setting.

CrashNet

@Thelazer , thought I had quoted you.

True. Im curious if they had ever planned to bring them out every day. The middle barge is three pieces, they floatā€¦why build barges at all if youā€™re going to sit them out on the water permanently, right? Whos to say the budget didnā€™t originally include channel and bridge widening. And, as you have noted, it wonā€™t overcome them, but with no changes the barges wildly outweigh the rest of the lagoon. But then, there is IP in the show nowā€¦maybe that was the plan all alongā€¦diminish the importance of the pavilions and make it just about the show on the water.

Having worked for TDO in the past, it wouldnā€™t surprise me if the plans were much more than what became final. They love to bare bones things around there.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

Here we are! 1 Week from 50th/Harm! Any tests planned before 10/1? Enchantment's having Tests.
Just in! DPB Stream of Harm. Sep 29th! Right after we say goodbye to HEA! Golly!!! No mention of SSE Beacon of Light. Hopefully Reg Streamers will get that if that starts early.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No

Disney to live stream preview performances of Harmonious and Disney Enchantment ahead of October 1 official debut​

Given this is one of the first times they have done it, I don't hold on to hope of great (even good) camera work based on watching DPB's prior streams of LONG RUNNING shows being way off.

ToTBellHop

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

jrhwdw

We're not expecting Epcot or just WS to close early at the last second are we??? Some Sites are being careful with Day Guests and Harm. on the 29th? I don't get it?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Oooh the O in Harmonious is now the Epcot logo. See? WDI understands Epcotā€™s purpose and will respect us, the fans.

Iā€™m expecting a lengthy Instagram post by THEZach about how much they respect the park and its history and how HARModious captures that for a new generation of park goer. Plus plenty of Walt quotes and general platitudes. šŸ˜‰

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom