News Tomorrowland Speedway and Walt Disney World Railroad to be impacted by TRON construction at the Magic Kingdom

Captain Barbossa

Relaying new ties at the southern portion of Fantasyland Station heading south towards Tron/Tomorrowland.

DE8B2B44-27AC-4844-A62E-63A32A2487A1.jpeg

78733946-9EE8-4971-8686-765433B16847.jpeg

9958EDF1-8A32-43AA-8F45-D777EA55D588.jpeg

Ayla

But at DLR they run it to the end of the day, and beyond. It’s tradition for the “sweeper train” to leave MSUSA exactly at close and pick up guests at NOS, FL and TL stations to take them back to the exit. A perfect way to end your day.
Has the DLR train not been running the last 4 years?

Captain Barbossa

When the train was running, did it run during all of the park hours or part of the day??
It depends on the time of the year and when the fireworks are. For example, during my last 4 trips (all in May) before the WDWRR went down for Tron, MK would close at 11pm at the earliest with Wishes/HEA at 9:15. Last train was around 8:40ish and the WDWRR would close at 9.

TrainsOfDisney

I wonder if it is possible they will return it in shuttle mode to start? Seems like the Fantasyland station is seeing significant work.
If they had wanted to do a shuttle mode they could have been running this whole time.

But at DLR they run it to the end of the day, and beyond. It’s tradition for the “sweeper train” to leave MSUSA exactly at close and pick up guests at NOS, FL and TL stations to take them back to the exit. A perfect way to end your day.
Yesssss. “I’ve been at the park 15 hours and I’m just about to leave at 11:58 Pm.... oh look! I can catch the last train if I hurry!”

Such a great experience.

ToTBellHop

If they had wanted to do a shuttle mode they could have been running this whole time.

Yesssss. “I’ve been at the park 15 hours and I’m just about to leave at 11:58 Pm.... oh look! I can catch the last train if I hurry!”

Such a great experience.
Meanwhile at MK, you can’t even be in the park at 11:58 pm unless it’s the one night per week that the lords and ladies staying at the BoardWalk get to stay late while they enjoy their quail eggs and caviar on a bench outside Cosmic Ray’s.

TrainsOfDisney

Meanwhile at MK, you can’t even be in the park at 11:58 pm unless it’s the one night per week that the lords and ladies staying at the BoardWalk get to stay late while they enjoy their quail eggs and caviar on a bench outside Cosmic Ray’s.
Disneyland Park - 8 AM - 12 AM.
Vs.
Magic Kingdom Park - 9 AM - 11 PM.

Not to mention that last hour at Disneyland is pure magic with super low crowds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom