Animal Kingdom Music

Canned Cucumbers

Original Poster
So this probably sounds like a weird request, but I recently visited animal kingdom and there was this one song I think it was around the entrance/discovery island and it sounded like it was being played with a recorder or pan flute or something. I really don't have any other ways of describing it accept it sounds like it's being played by those instruments that I said and then some drums support it in the background. Anyways I got it stuck in my head and now I need to listen to it but I can't find. Maybe you can't even find it on the internet but if one of you guys knows where I can or you know what it's called that would be cool.

mistyj

There is a website called D-Cot.com - They have just about everything imaginable music wise from the parks. You can sign up for a free account and listen (the music is not downloadable,) create playlists, etc. I particularly enjoy the music from Discovery Island at Animal Kingdom and play it often.

Theforcer

i think i got it for you. After almost a year of searching for it myself i found it by watching walktroughs and hoping for the music to pop up. It did! I Shazamed it and found what i was looking for. A Night in Bali - Gus Teja

Zipadeelady

i think i got it for you. After almost a year of searching for it myself i found it by watching walktroughs and hoping for the music to pop up. It did! I Shazamed it and found what i was looking for. A Night in Bali - Gus Teja

Now that's commitment! So glad you found it, I love Animal Kingdoms music.

Cmdr_Crimson

IMO feels like an open world level in a game with this music...

B.JB

So this probably sounds like a weird request, but I recently visited animal kingdom and there was this one song I think it was around the entrance/discovery island and it sounded like it was being played with a recorder or pan flute or something. I really don't have any other ways of describing it accept it sounds like it's being played by those instruments that I said and then some drums support it in the background. Anyways I got it stuck in my head and now I need to listen to it but I can't find. Maybe you can't even find it on the internet but if one of you guys knows where I can or you know what it's called that would be cool.
Hi. did you ever find the song you described? I have also been looking for the same since 2014. Nothing seems to match what is in my head.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom