Updates to the Seas Pavilion

trainplane3

Would someone like to clean the ceiling? Also, it seemed to be darker then normal in there? Might just be me but some of the upper lighting is out.
ImKaJeZ.jpg

lNsroRI.jpg
Coming back to this over a year later I'm glad to say (nearly) all the ceiling lighting is functional and some light cleaning around the vents was done:
zdjaUDw.jpg

(top image, the lighting should be one section longer on the left)

9XAcJPV.jpg

While it is a case of regular maintenance and upkeep, I'm glad to see the lighting is all working instead of a lot of random lights being burnt out.

castlecake2.0

Was just watching @marni1971 ’s tribute again and noticing how so much of the exhibits are just gone. With Disneynature and National Geographic’s huge source of content it would be nice if they could update/add back some displays and exhibits. Like a poster said further back, there’s not much to do other than look at fish after the ride.

We could fund it by turning the corporate lounge into a bar. Boom done.

DoleWhipDrea

Was just watching @marni1971 ’s tribute again and noticing how so much of the exhibits are just gone. With Disneynature and National Geographic’s huge source of content it would be nice if they could update/add back some displays and exhibits. Like a poster said further back, there’s not much to do other than look at fish after the ride.

We could fund it by turning the corporate lounge into a bar. Boom done.
Yes! There's so much more that Disney can do now with National Geographic, so much good that they could do (and, yes, sell.)

And the bar/lounge could be the new "Wave" that's rumored to be getting re-themed at the Contemporary. Or call it SeaBase Alpha and make us classic EPCOT fans happy.

DreamfinderGuy

It’s such a beautiful space, and I know they rent it out for special events, but still surprised they haven’t put it into daily operation. Could even go Space220 route and add a hydrolator entrance experience to it to really generate some traffic.
Yeah but you have to take an elevator to go up. And you enter on the ground floor and wind up in Seabase Alpha. So a hydrolator (being an actual elevator this time) would take you up, meaning you were below the ocean floor to begin with somehow. It'd take some clever tricks to make that one work.

castlecake2.0

Yeah but you have to take an elevator to go up. And you enter on the ground floor and wind up in Seabase Alpha. So a hydrolator (being an actual elevator this time) would take you up, meaning you were below the ocean floor to begin with somehow. It'd take some clever tricks to make that one work.
Just make the drinks good and people will forget all about the technicalities

Haymarket2008

Judging by the Epcot Experience model, (I know, not the BEST thing to go off of nowadays) but will the mural on the entrywave be restored to the original sunset on the horizon from The Living Seas days? It exists on the model, which I find interesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom