Flamingo Crossing Retail Center

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Photo update as of Wednesday, January 5, 2022. Some additional photos from Flamingo Crossing Retail Center. The vehicle barricades have been removed from the four approaches to the retail center of Flamingo Crossing. You are able to drive through the complex. The buildings are closed but completed on the outside. Some buildings have fences around the entrances, but you can still walk the sidewalks.

The Starbucks below is on the north side of Western Way, facing south.

View attachment 612272

Firehouse Subs (not open yet) is a block south of Western Way and facing north. The bushes in the median of Western Way are in the foreground. The elevated pedestrian walkway (orange) over Hartzog Road can be seen on the left of the below photo.

View attachment 612273

The elevated pedestrian walkway is of the same construction as those at Disney Springs, just a different color. This view is over Hartzog Road northbound. This walkway is between Western Way and Disney's cast member apartments.

View attachment 612274

These two towers for another elevated walkway are over Western Way, as viewed from the Starbucks parking lot. The towers contain stairways and an elevator.

View attachment 612275

Thanks for the report. I drive by here all the time but never think to take photos. Do you know why/what/where Hartzhog is under construction? I like to take that shortcut from Avalon but the "road closed" signs have been up for months now.

DisneyDreamerxyz

Thanks for the report. I drive by here all the time but never think to take photos. Do you know why/what/where Hartzhog is under construction? I like to take that shortcut from Avalon but the "road closed" signs have been up for months now.

They are building a housing community back there along Hartzhog, but they have to do all the infrustructure first.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
The complex the CPs are currently in is for the international CPs once they eventually return. The complex they're just finishing up is intended for regular CPs. Traffic shouldn't increase much because international won't have cars.
They have a very very large parking lot for individuals not having cars.

maxairmike

Hartzog south of Western Way is being completely rerouted and the existing “Hartzog Rd” south of the new CP housing already has a new name. They just finished some initial paving on the new Hartzog Rd and where the new turn lanes are a little north of the original Hartzog intersection with Avalon is where it will come out when completed.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Second walk-over bridge installed at Flamingo Crossings.

EC50D1AB-9FEE-4153-86EF-A4B5AF0A3939.jpeg

TTA94

Any timeframe on when firehouse and the pizza locations, Domino’s and Pieology I believe, will be opening?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom