News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

TikibirdLand

Looks kinda nice to me.
I like the 'darker' look compared to the 'blue glow' from the concept art.

Interested to expereince this in person.
Sept. 20th is going to be a absolute bloodbath online when reservations open up.
I'll be there....with a couple of buckets.

-
I dunno. On the site that shall not be named, they have a panoramic photo of the restaurant. It looks very close to the concept art. But, yeah, that space elevator has that Mission to Mars vibe going on.

Sir_Cliff

To me it looks pretty similar to the concept art. Lighter, I guess, but it's a little hard to tell what the in-person effect is from photos. You also don't want to be eating in the dark, however atmospheric that might be.

I would be among those who would go to the lounge for an over-priced cocktail or two, but probably not to eat as there are still options in World Showcase that interest me more.

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm just sayin..But, does anyone just want this back on the other side of the park seems just like a waste to not see it back here where there using it for a restaurant..
197958fb346a96aed154abcf1b7aece4.jpg

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I do wonder if there were early plans to make something that looks like a space elevator at all...I would think something that might slowly blend into a sky blue color (but we know how large structures with sky blue look at Epcot right now).

Still I'd be interested to see what that could have looked like

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom