News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Everyone's missing the true pinnacle though...
usf-fast-and-furious-ride-vin-diesel-bus-keyart-a.jpg
I honestly forgot that one. Had a huge impact on me.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
Oh now you’ve reminded me how much fun we had that year with Martin’s cryptic clues about the impending D23 announcements, including this one. And how hopeful we were about what was to come - only to see things crumble away again. 😔
Oh I miss those days of cryptic Martin clues on announcements to come... crumble away for sure :arghh:
With lower spending... They'll reuse the same announcements for Guardians, Tron and Epcot.

deix15x8

I’ve also heard reports of motion sickness being an issue—they’ve had to lessen the experience via more stagnant projection, which has also impacted this opening timeline. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Flight of Passage knocked me out, been looking forward to this one but if it's a motion sickness risk while eating I may not be able to go anywhere near it.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Yea.... If you're prone to motion sickness, Universal is a waste of money. Last time I took my parents there, they were literally feeling DEAD after riding Forbidden Journey... And they couldn't do hardly anything else because it's all screen-based.

At least Disney caters to various different crowds across its parks on the motion sickness side of things.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yea.... If you're prone to motion sickness, Universal is a waste of money. Last time I took my parents there, they were literally feeling DEAD after riding Forbidden Journey... And they couldn't do hardly anything else because it's all screen-based.

At least Disney caters to various different crowds across its parks on the motion sickness side of things.
Did they try Poseidon’s Fury?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom