News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I went last Monday, got in line about 10:30 and a cast member worked her way down the line offering open reservation times to those that just wanted to get inside. It appeared that there were 5-6 that they had to give out based on the people that followed her to check in and left the queue. Fortunately for me, the 2-3 groups ahead of me preferred to wait for the lounge and I got the last one (a 2:15 reservation)! I do really like the menu so I was excited. Had the tuna tartare, salmon (which has quite a presentation when the dome of smoke is released!), an extra side of Brussels sprouts, and one of the non-alcoholic drinks (no alcohol since I was about to drive 6 hours, but really wanted a pack or two of the trading cards that you can get by ordering one). Very cool experience and the cast members still seemed excited to do the spiel in the elevators and such.

CBBFFE94-24A0-46D7-A9E7-B613F789FD5B.jpegD0F3C0AE-0D41-4E13-AA28-060BC641FC7A.jpeg

Last edited:

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Great job guys!. Pretty soon at WDW you'll need a reservation to use the bathroom.

Was there opening week and got a walkup to the lounge with no wait. The rest of the dining room in the restaurant was over half empty.
“With Disney Restroom+, you’ll be able to book a time in advance, so you can walk right into a restroom with little wait!”

Centauri Space Station

I just got a lunch reservation for three on 12/22 and I’m not sure how I feel about it. I should be excited as it is hard to get and it will be my birthday (one day late) meal but the food reviews are so mediocre.
Everyone is different but when I went I thought the food was fantastic. The atmosphere cant be beat though, easily the best of any restaurant I've been to.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Lunch has been $55 since opening. Desserts were available à la carte at lunch a few weeks ago, but unsure if that has changed.

It appears, at least according to @ToTBellHop and the menu in the MDE app I just looked at, that adult desserts are no longer available for lunch. An odd change, if it's true. None of the dinner desserts appear to be things that aren't pre-made, for the most part, so why they wouldn't be available for purchase at lunch is puzzling.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom