News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

mmascari

You do it by the pool.

No really, I see a courtyard, there may be an accommodation in there
It looks like the courtyard is an indoor space still. I see walls, but the roof looks different. I wonder if it really will be an outdoor courtyard or if there's some special effects type roof that's still coming.

The pictures in the last 2 tweets show that area well.

Maybe some type of star viewing area with a projection type ceiling?

Serverfarm

Maybe some type of star viewing area with a projection type ceiling?
On the right track. If it needs to be story immersive from "bus to room door". thus, expect a lot of projection in the entire place. Space battles come to mind as well as (rushed boarding as they say ;) ). Obviously, they have been working on projection tech for quite some time. Mind that it hides the natural landscape is a plus. So a atrium/cover makes complete sense.

Animaniac93-98

...But where is the POOL and the RAMP?

You can't be Disney without pool

1617593441185.png

1a671fe76f1709bc04b822355b636079.gif

SWGalaxys_Edge

flynnibus

Premium Member
#Lightsaber announced yesterday by @joshdamaro @DisneyParks is probably the one #Disney filed a patent for back in 2017. Most likely for the Dojo experience at the #GalacticStarcruiser at #GalaxysEdge #Batuu East. Might be for stunt performers as well.

View attachment 546699View attachment 546700View attachment 546701View attachment 546702View attachment 546703View attachment 546704View attachment 546705View attachment 546706
6 hashtags, but no link to the patent? Figures

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom