News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

mergatroid

Have you ever thought that maybe the next-door neighbor is some notorious SW fan looking to have some fun. Maybe that’ll justifies the investment even more…
:p

There's so many gags I'd like to make about light saber playing and her but I'll refrain.

I'm pretty sure she could have got up and said "I'm not into Star Wars Leo, so I'll head on home whilst you enjoy it yourself" before leaving if she'd really wanted to.

GimpYancIent

It will be interesting to see if some ultra-SW fan with plenty of credits will book / rent / secure a Galactic Star Cruise exclusively for him/herself and whatever personal guests only to live out a personal fantasy.

JoeCamel

Have you ever thought that maybe the next-door neighbor is some notorious SW fan looking to have some fun. Maybe that’ll justifies the investment even more…
:p

I'm pretty sure Leo has his own theatre (several) and no need to rent one for 12 ? hours. How long are all the movies anyway?
Or he could stop by his buddy George's house, his is huge.

Cesar R M

I've never trusted Sponge Bob since he touched my genital area at Universal Studios. I had a picture taken and as I turned to thank 'him', 'his' hand caught me right where it shouldn't have. Believe me, the unattainable thigh gap is the last thing to complain about pertaining to this uncouth individual ;)
This could lead to disastrous consequences.. after all, his spongy body leaves him impervious to melee.

Mickey is no slouch either.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

This is utter ridiculousness. We've been through this with the ramp guy.

Disney also says their park is a Magic Kingdom and it's neither magical, because magic doesn't exist, nor is it a land governed by a monarchy.

The stretch here to land an Disney-hater blow by purposely taking words to their literal extreme for a make-believe event ranks among the top ten dumb posts I've seen.

But let me tell you something: When you go to Epcot, you don't actually visit France or Italy.
Still not over the ramp by the way. It was and is STILL a stupid decision to NOT enter the MILLENIUM FREAKING FALCON via THE RAMP like ALL THE CHARACTERS DO IN THE MOVIES. Never once has someone entered on film THE FALCON using as jetway like an airport. It has always been via the Ramp except the one time in Empire Luke enetered through the top hatch. Not being to enter the physical Falcon outfront via the ramp is still a very fair and just criticism. And I have a name by the way. Not just 'ramp guy'.

Last edited:

SWGalaxys_Edge

Still not over the ramp by the way. It was and is STILL a stupid decision to enter the MILLENIUM FREAKING FLACON via THE RAMP like ALL THE CHARACTERS DO IN THE MOVIES. Never once has someone entered on film THE FALCON using as jetway like an airport. It has always been via the Ramp except the one time in Empire enetered through the top hatchm not being to eneter the physical Falcon outfront via the ramp is still a very fair and just criticism. And I have a name by the way. Not just 'ramp guy'.

don't get him excited folks...he'll just RAMP UP his anger....lemme repost this image to calm you down...

116586925_770159070421832_1569457796319964583_n.jpg

GimpYancIent

There is an old (old now) PS4 Star Wars Battle Front II game teaser / trailer titled "Rivalry". Disney marketing should take a look at it. That is how SW fans can visualize being immersed, in the case of play station it's a game, in the case of Disney it would be the experience. The Disney concept art was a good step but what followed did not stimulate the imagination to be immersed.

FettFan

There's so many gags I'd like to make about light saber playing and her but I'll refrain.

I'm pretty sure she could have got up and said "I'm not into Star Wars Leo, so I'll head on home whilst you enjoy it yourself" before leaving if she'd really wanted to.

Could be worse.

I know of one poor schmuck who got married and his wife made him sell his entire Star Wars collection.

mellody-hobson-george-lucas-01.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom