News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Rode this a second time at a private party with a gin and tonic, bourbon and Diet Coke, and shot of bourbon in me…but in the third row instead of the second to last. HUGE difference in my reaction to ride.

Could it have been the alcohol? Sure, but I figured that would’ve made the experience worse. That said, riding front as opposed to back made a big difference in the disorientation that I felt initially.

That said, the story is a mess. Say what you will about the “immersion” and whatnot, but once the ride actually starts, the whole thing falls apart with the story. Maybe a third time in a few months from now will yield different results since I know I will ask to be upfront (which I NEVER typically have to do on Disney rides) and this go around I was just worrying about not vomiting on my boss, but if the goal was to present an actual through line, I really don’t see this as a success.

Who shoots bourbon?

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

;)

I can't disagree - The story falls apart once you get on the actual ride. And there's so much in the queue, it's overload.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Pandora was seemingly a language or at least a lot of words created for the IP.. This is as silly as insisting that aurebesh is a different language.

This is people like THEZach thinking they are soooo smart and clever. I'm sure the 1200 page book on the backstory for this ride will be announced soon, at the low, low price of $99.99 ($5 discount for Disney+ subscribers).

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Who shoots bourbon?

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

;)

I can't disagree - The story falls apart once you get on the actual ride. And there's so much in the queue, it's overload.
Yeah ya don’t shoot it…you sip it.

Animals…

Anyway…this holiday thing for guardians is pretty cool. Might have to make a trip👍🏻

I actually find myself missing that ride 🎢

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom