News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Movielover

Here is a look from the Speedway

Tron_Full_39870.jpg

You did it! You found the 1 place that this will look good and compliment the land, now everyone just needs to ride the speedway from now to eternity... ;)

Giss Neric

So is it still true that they will just complete the canopy and halt construction in the meantime? I would assume after the canopy, test runs will ensue.

tparris

So is it still true that they will just complete the canopy and halt construction in the meantime? I would assume after the canopy, test runs will ensue.
I would assume they need to install show elements inside the show building and figure out the spacing before they start test runs. Once the canopy is complete, push and pull should be able to start, but actual test runs of the attraction won’t come until much later. Besides, if the rumors about the delays are correct, I doubt they’ll even have any people on site at all for a while.

djkidkaz

I noticed in the latest update that Spring 2021 was the tentative opening date. I feel like if that was the case couldn't they still have this ready to go by October 2021?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I noticed in the latest update that Spring 2021 was the tentative opening date. I feel like if that was the case couldn't they still have this ready to go by October 2021?
If they were to work continuously though Oct yes, but we suspect things are going to come to a halt end of this year for a number of months.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom