News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

UNCgolf

I think I expected more scenes throughout the ride. It's decent and then there's the little scene at the end.

It would be a much, much better ride if there were more scenes (which would also make it longer, which is another problem). It's nowhere near as good as it should have been, but it was enjoyable enough to ride when I could just walk on with no wait.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Any photos or updates from this week?
Here you go

Tron_Full_49608.jpg

_caleb

I do wish that they would put in a water feature of some sort (not counting the restrooms either).
What do you think would fit best? Something like TL's kugel ball fountain, Epcot's jumping fountains, or ? I'd love something like MK's original Tomorrowland entrance (except designed not to accidentally spray everywhere). Obviously it would need to be TRON-ified.

J4546

yea but they are both very lightly themed, outdoor coasters without a massive and beautiful (imo) canopy and equally massive raised pedestrian footbridge taking you 20-30 ft in the air and over a railroad

Disone

Yeah. The best rides are always measured in how long it takes to build them.

View attachment 684298
I don't think he meant to imply that the sea world coasters were better than a Disney attraction, just that they were built faster.

Though there will definitely be us specific population that will say the SeaWorld coasters are better.

I agree with his observation that it will be interesting to see whether or not SeaWorld's newest coaster opens before Tron. Looking at its rapid construction I'm getting a sense that it will.

Skibum1970

What do you think would fit best? Something like TL's kugel ball fountain, Epcot's jumping fountains, or ? I'd love something like MK's original Tomorrowland entrance (except designed not to accidentally spray everywhere). Obviously it would need to be TRON-ified.

A basic fountain mixed with color changing lighting or a cascade that is also. Using the lighting, they could almost make it seem electrified. It's just that they have the nice trees placed and the sound of water would bring some additional life to the area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom