News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

No Name

Again, I like how it’s done, but am I alone in thinking of the Internet Explorer logo when seeing this? Maybe I’m just dumb, okay I’m probably just dumb, but even knowing exactly what I’m looking at, I still can’t shake Internet Explorer from my mind.

Stevie Amsterdam

Again, I like how it’s done, but am I alone in thinking of the Internet Explorer logo when seeing this? Maybe I’m just dumb, okay I’m probably just dumb, but even knowing exactly what I’m looking at, I still can’t shake Internet Explorer from my mind.
You're not dumb, we're just old (enough to remember what that logo looks like)

DCBaker

Premium Member
Photos from today -

54784430-9A18-4D4B-A716-8999CB5F1C1C.jpeg
3AF6467A-2A7E-4FF4-A123-5BC252694E97.jpeg
6390DB33-55F8-435B-9C11-20241EE7AAB1.jpeg
9F9167BE-E471-4E88-9889-08DB56B67DA3.jpeg
7EE607FD-4FF4-4452-A3E1-9C03F7BB0D74.jpeg

matt9112

Anybody else find Universal's social media tack to be a total turnoff?

Like, I get what they're doing, and Disney certainly deserves to be called out on a lot of their stuff, but I feel like it's just such a bad look for them. It reeks of desperation. If your parks are so great why are you always talking about the guys down the street?

You can be successful and still be number 2 it’s a marketing strategy that’s as old as time. Being number 2 doesn’t been you suck it just means your not the top dog.

I mean universal went from churro stand to roller coaster without any presser or fancy stage shows to talk about how excited they were. They didn’t leave any fans upset due to delays or artificial time frames.

James Alucobond

Looks better than the tron ride building…or the guardians building…. IOA is one of the most beautiful parks. It’s incorporated well… god only knows why people consider exposed coaster track some kind of eye sore. Sure it can be but it can also be done with taste.
I don’t really understand how it can be considered well-incorporated when it’s not incorporated at all. To me, it has about the same level of visual appeal as an exposed show building or the Harmonious barges. They all just look like exposed infrastructure completely out of proportion with and stylistically dissimilar to their surroundings.

yensidtlaw1969

You can be successful and still be number 2 it’s a marketing strategy that’s as old as time. Being number 2 doesn’t been you suck it just means your not the top dog.

I mean universal went from churro stand to roller coaster without any presser or fancy stage shows to talk about how excited they were. They didn’t leave any fans upset due to delays or artificial time frames.
Seems like you kinda missed my point

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom