News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Vegas Disney Fan

The land was cleared for water management. If I’m recalling correctly it is a detention pond so it will not always have water in it.

That makes sense, it’s a huge piece of land compared to how “small” the building is.

FAFE1358-4FF3-43A4-AB03-1084DDCDCEB0.jpeg

tparris

They need to install ride lockers, too. The plan is to install one per day.
Is it for sure that’s what the small building is? I was sorta hoping they were restrooms, I think it would be nice to have them in that spot. I know Tron in Shanghai has lockers though so I’m sure that’s what they are, although from what I’ve seen in person, there’s a door smack in the middle that could possibly be a companion/family restroom. It’s just strange to me that they’d put lockers at Tron but not at something like RnRC which actually has inversions. Who knows.

ToTBellHop

Is it for sure that’s what the small building is? I was sorta hoping they were restrooms, I think it would be nice to have them in that spot. I know Tron in Shanghai has lockers though so I’m sure that’s what they are, although from what I’ve seen in person, there’s a door smack in the middle that could possibly be a companion/family restroom. It’s just strange to me that they’d put lockers at Tron but not at something like RnRC which actually has inversions. Who knows.
This will need lockers but they could be elsewhere. I don’t think we know for sure what that extra building is.

James Alucobond

Well that's just flat out confusing.

Partially because I'm in the disgruntled it's not opening in 2022 crowd.
I mean, even if it were following the same opening timeline as Cosmic Rewind, transfers were requested around 4.5 months in advance of the attraction fully opening, meaning you'd be looking at 2022 regardless. Just maybe earlier in 2022 than "spring", whatever that means to them this time around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom