News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
As far as I’m aware cast are trained. Not training.

And redeployed currently. As of yesterday.
me waiting for this to open
pet aww GIF

tommcp516

His post right above that one should answer your question.
Maybe it's just semantics, but the post above was from someone who said that they had a friend who was being trained, as in currently right now.

Marni then acknowledged that they were aware that CM's had been trained (as in the past), but then added a comment about redeployment.

I was just trying to clarify what was meant by redeployment--to the Remy attraction (as a current posting now that they've had training on it) or from Remy to another attraction (presumably so Remy-trained CM's could work at other attractions until the new ride is officially opened.)

The friend mentioned in the first comment who is currently being trained could still be redeployed to another attraction after training is complete, so the question is still open as to what was meant by "...and redeployed currently".

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I was just trying to clarify what was meant by redeployment--to the Remy attraction (as a current posting now that they've had training on it) or from Remy to another attraction (presumably so Remy-trained CM's could work at other attractions until the new ride is officially opened.)
From

SoFloMagic

I mean MMRR probably has similar capacity, right? I'm thinking about those switchbacks in the courtyard at DHS and wondering where on earth they could go in epcot. Does it cross the path and block the international gateway? Or go right and block the entire France pavillion? And can you fit queue and exit traffic, and access to creperie down that access path?

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
I mean MMRR probably has similar capacity, right? I'm thinking about those switchbacks in the courtyard at DHS and wondering where on earth they could go in epcot. Does it cross the path and block the international gateway? Or go right and block the entire France pavillion? And can you fit queue and exit traffic, and access to creperie down that access path?
This was discussed dozens of pages back and it’s a real problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom