News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Without going off topic too much, there’s a noticeable lack of guests in the week. Weekends are busier but not rammed. Four of the six hotels are closed. It’s a great experience for those who make it - albeit we have to quarantine for two weeks returning to the UK. We heard maybe a half dozen British accents so far.
I’m very happy for you that you were able to make it.

castlecake2.0

Small random update but it appears the France attractions costume will remain the same for Rat but with the buttons changed out with gold Rémy logo buttons.
9966A605-19F1-428C-B3D2-482BD985A7C0.jpeg

Ldno

Burbank’s just salty they can’t DLR going. Epcot‘s leadership is right though, as it stands from what I see Epcot has the lowest wait times out of the parks, if they get it in time by the Holidays it’s a no brainer for sure, especially with the raised restrictions to 75% on venues that could potentially help them on a long run. As a consumer, Epcot’s leadership is dead on though, because I for one have planned a two days trip to the park Magic Kingdom and DHS for sure. I am still deciding wether or not Epcot is worth it, but going back I cannot stress this enough the moment they tell us, if they do it will be open in time for the Holidays, instant ticket purchase for me.

I’ve heard the rumors for sure, but if they want boosted attendance and more money I wouldn’t mind waiting 3-4 hours to ride, even if they did the virtual queue on Rat. My kids were watching this movie this weekend and they loved it.

Heck re-reading Magic Feather’s comment I’m 3 day vacationer leaving Epcot off because, simply it would take 2 hours to do everything, If Rat opens up that would change it for me, I am so split on going to Universal with all the free time I would have.

Last edited:

Surferboy567

Thanks for reminding me to mention it! No surprise for Epcot. Slim chance it could make Christmas but much much much much more likely next year.
No problem!

Yea I don’t expect it to open this year either but for a split second I thought it did.

I haven’t seen one of your videos in a while, definitely will try and catch up! Your videos are excellent and detailed. Looking forward to watching them including Rat and Rise (when you release it).

mattpeto

No problem!

Yea I don’t expect it to open this year either but for a split second I thought it did.

I haven’t seen one of your videos in a while, definitely will try and catch up! Your videos are excellent and detailed. Looking forward to watching them including Rat and Rise (when you release it).

I'm semi-avoiding RAT for spoiler reasons. I've seen a walkthrough a while ago, but nothing is detailed as your videos.

RISE...Are you close? Pretty please?

UNCgolf

"It's not finished yet" seemed to be the previous consensus but the facade looks about done now. Still pretty rough.

I thought the paint job wasn't finished, but apparently it may be.

It didn't really matter anyways. Even with a better paint job the building was always going to look bizarrely out of place. It just doesn't fit the area, even if you ignore the mismatched windows and loading door.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom