Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
If the theming is well done, I don't mind just standing in the queue. None of the other coasters require a pre-show to explain the back story.

I love the music and the feel of the Tower queue so much I’d stand in it willingly. 😀
However, that has nothing to do with MMRR, lol. Back on topic we go.

aliceismad

Preshows are part of the entertainment. Even the interactive line elements in Pooh, etc. are part of the entertainment. Anything that distracts the guest and makes them feel as though the line is shorter than it is adds to guest satisfaction and thus allows Disney to create longer lines. I've waited 90 minutes in line for Batman at Six Flags Atlanta - worst 90 minutes ever and not worth the ride. Now Indy at DL I've waited for 90 minutes multiple times and I'm ok with that because I love the queue, and it doesn't even have much in the way of interactive elements or preshow. I'm all for preshows, unless Disney is just gonna add more rides or cut people so we all get shorter lines.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
If you are stuck in the end scene after Mickey and Minnie sing their song, Mickey actually informs the guests that they are experiencing a brief delay, which is honestly hilarious.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJywHBshJl1/?igshid=1y2exof9sx3vv
It’s not the first time interesting, themed audio has been used for an unscheduled stop but they are nice to hear.

Rise for example has quite a lot but I first heard one on RnRC quite a while back.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I love when Cast Members really get to have fun and play up a character. It's probably the former cast member in me, but it's truly a gem when CM's go above and beyond to really sell a land, experience, or an attraction. Good for her.
One time in the interrogation line, a CM told a guest to stand behind me. I was wearing a red backpack, and so he said, "Get behind the red backpack."

I said, "Hey, I'm more than just a red backpack."

CM: "Where's the rebel base."

Me: "What rebel base?"

CM: "You're nothing more than just a red backpack." <walks away>

SonnyEcipse

Interested to see the full extent of the construction update I heard about that’s coming soon.....as the ride has only opened a little under a year ago.

lazyboy97o

No, Inside the Magic reported about it a few days back. Permits have even been released to prove it.
They reported on permits, one of which is for minor electrical work that happens all of the time around the property. The sign permit is possibly more interesting but also just a sign. None of this points to an update to the attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom