Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Surferboy567

Recently Kaitlyn Robrock has took over as the new voice of Minnie Mouse which can be heard in newer episodes of "Mickey's Mixed Up Adventures".

Maybe that is why it’s a new series. Since it’s not Russi?

or maybe and more likely they just want to brand it as a D+ original.

Surferboy567

Everyone’s favorite website has a new video up. In it, during the waiting room before the preshow they have an announcement basically recapping the preshow.

...I’m starting to get worried they aren’t going to
use this for a very long time. I just want that preshow back.

UNCgolf

Everyone’s favorite website has a new video up. In it, during the waiting room before the preshow they have an announcement basically recapping the preshow.

...I’m starting to get worried they aren’t going to
use this for a very long time. I just want that preshow back.

While certainly not as important as the Rise preshow, I do think MMRR is a lesser attraction without its preshow.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Let's consider parades, fireworks, and streetmosphere to be "pre-show" for the park as a whole... which means, close it down!!!

Figments Friend

It's probably already been mentioned, but the queue outside for this Attraction can be brutal on a bright warm day.
Be prepared.

Experienced this today.
Twice.
Queue was huge ( 80 minute time posting, actual wait 50 minutes ) with periods of concrete baking in the sun...but there are breeze blowing fans and nice shaded areas under the trees and umbrellas.
Just a forewarning.

My thoughts on the Attraction?

I went in completely 'spoiler free', except for the pre-show which I watched on YouTube prior to arrival since i had been told it is not currently operating.
Too bad, as it's a fun way to come into the start of the Attraction.

'Spoiler free' opinions -

It's .....okay.
Didn't feel it was worth the hour long wait and the hype...but your milage may vary.
I'm a old school WED-head, so my thoughts in it may not mesh with the majority.
But I gotta say, my first experience after riding this left me cold.
It was loud, it was brash, it was slightly unsettling........and kinda meh for me.
The 'show' itself wasn't what was being presented, it was basically just an excuse to show off the hip 'new' trackless ride vehicle system.
So the real star of the 'show' was the ride vehicles....and their interaction with the screens.
Whoopie....
Big rooms filled with 'screens'...and synchronized ride vehicles.
Meh.

Wasn't a fan the first time around.
Disapointed somewhat.

Decided to give it another try later in the day.
This time the wait was about 30 or so minutes, so gave it another go before passing my final thoughts on the experience.
It's wacky fun....but it's still kinda 'meh' for me.
Just not overly crazy about it, but I did enjoy it slightly more the second time around.
So maybe this one will grow on me.
Goofy is the star here, for sure.

For now, it is upsetting that this much hyped Attractions replaced 'The Great Movie Ride'.
They should have built this 'Runaway Railway' in a different space and left 'TGMR' in the Chinese Theater.
But I digress....that's has probably already been stated by others.

-

Last edited:

mickEblu

It's probably already been mentioned, but the queue outside for this Attraction can be brutal on a bright warm day.
Be prepared.

Experienced this today.
Twice.
Queue was huge ( 80 minute time posting, actual wait 50 minutes ) with periods of concrete baking in the sun...but there are breeze blowing fans and nice shaded areas under the trees and umbrellas.
Just a forewarning.

My thoughts on the Attraction?

I went in completely 'spoiler free', except for the pre-show which I watched on YouTube prior to arrival since i had been told it is not currently operating.
Too bad, as it's a fun way to come into the start of the Attraction.

'Spoiler free' opinions -

It's .....okay.
Didn't feel it was worth the hour long wait and the hype...but your milage may vary.
I'm a old school WED-head, so my thoughts in it may not mesh with the majority.
But I gotta say, my first experience after riding this left me cold.
It was loud, it was brash, it was slightly unsettling........and kinda meh for me.
The 'show' itself wasn't what was being presented, it was basically just an excuse to show off the hip 'new' trackless ride vehicle system.
So the real star of the 'show' was the ride vehicles....and their interaction with the screens.
Whoopie....
Big rooms filled with 'screens'...and synchronized ride vehicles.
Meh.

Wasn't a fan the first time around.
Disapointed somewhat.

Decided to give it another try later in the day.
This time the wait was about 30 or so minutes, so gave it another go before passing my final thoughts on the experience.
It's wacky fun....but it's still kinda 'meh' for me.
Just not overly crazy about it, but I did enjoy it slightly more the second time around.
So maybe this one will grow on me.
Goofy is the star here, for sure.

For now, it is upsetting that this much hyped Attractions replaced 'The Great Movie Ride'.
They should have built this 'Runaway Railway' in a different space and let 'TGMR' in the Chinese Theater.
But I digress....that's has probably already been stated by others.

-

This is pretty much my take from viewing the ride throughs.

It’s official: they need to retire the trackless ride system. Hunny Hunt was an outlier.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom