News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

JohnD

I am holding on to the hope the Skyliner is extended out to MK. I thought the whole idea of transportation such as the Skyliner was to reduce road congestion and carbon foot print.

That's a long way for the Skyliner. If it extended at all (and I don't know if ever will be), it's more likely to see an extension to AK than to MK as the distance to AK from HS isn't as far.

Rob562

Lines are only down for one day reach. I would think a re-splice would take longer then that. Probably just maintenance on the towers.

I've heard Hogwarts Express over at Uni is closed for one day this week, too. Likely just a team from the manufacturer in town to handle all the routine maintenance on their systems at one time. (And I vaguely recall the same coordinated Skyliner/Hogwarts closures happening last year, too)

-Rob

Rich Brownn

I've heard Hogwarts Express over at Uni is closed for one day this week, too. Likely just a team from the manufacturer in town to handle all the routine maintenance on their systems at one time. (And I vaguely recall the same coordinated Skyliner/Hogwarts closures happening last year, too)

-Rob
Probably cable resplice (It tends to stretch - notice the markings on the floor at Kings Cross for the gates - the each train stops at a different place and over time they "drift" so it has to be calibrated every day. Eventually the trim the cable a bit).

JoeCamel

I've been away from this for quite a while (at least a year), how many people burned to a crisp since I've been gone.

Dozens, if not hundreds. It's all part of a massive cover-up by Disney. COVID came along at the perfect time because it distracted everyone from the rising death toll of the Skyliner.
All of them, why the resorts are so empty, currently covered up by the pandemic but wait til this summer.

Last edited:

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I've been away from this for quite a while (at least a year), how many people burned to a crisp since I've been gone.
The heat would’ve probably killed the virus, unfortunately, we’ve found out that they are much more likely to get frostbite!
E087BF31-63D9-42E2-9B3E-5D0CB278CB8E.jpeg

Credit to @lee.moles.disney

deWild

Where are the darn podcars?

The gondola shouldn’t be extended from Epcot to MK or AK in my opinion. That’s a far distance to travel at such a slow speed. I could see a station built at Springs.

deWild

As long as they are bleeding people for parking fees at the parks they will never add a line to DS.
That’s a great point. Adding a line from Springs to Epcot/DHS would almost instantly be abused for the free parking in the structures.

Sounds like another line will not be added anytime soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom