• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

Touchdown

I still question it, with how highly rated HEA is you would think they would just upgrade it (add Main St projections) and add a tag.

However, if we get a Remember Dreams Come True style (E ticket in the sky) show I certainly wouldn’t complain.

eddie104

I think that site may have meant a special fireworks show just for 50th which they have done in the past but maybe if it's successful it will stick around longer.

gerarar

Premium Member
It would be tough to top the greatest Magic Kingdom fireworks show ever created. But if executed properly, I wouldn't be opposed.
Shhh, be careful of what you say around here...but I totally agree!! 😛😉

My wishlist is just perimeter fireworks nightly for this supposed new show, even if it's just the side launches directly adjacent to the main launch.
Also, they somehow have to top the grand finale with Tink we have currently....You Can Fly!!!!

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
It would be tough to top the greatest Magic Kingdom fireworks show ever created. But if executed properly, I wouldn't be opposed.
Not really

38ndnl.jpg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
A new 50th fireworks was the default rumor until HEA did so well that, according to insiders, they started toying with the idea of just tweaking HEA.

Now that they just threw together two new projection-mapped shows this year for Halloween and Christmas... it's easy to see them deciding to make a new show just for the 50th that will be all about the 50th.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
A new 50th fireworks was the default rumor until HEA did so well that, according to insiders, they started toying with the idea of just tweaking HEA.

Now that they just threw together two new projection-mapped shows this year for Halloween and Christmas... it's easy to see them deciding to make a new show just for the 50th that will be all about the 50th.

Please tell me they aren't going to cakeify the castle again.

9-16_castle3.jpg

hpyhnt 1000

Please tell me they aren't going to cakeify the castle again.

9-16_castle3.jpg

Not saying the Castle Cake was a good idea or attractive, but you have to admire how much they embraced the concept and transformed the castle (the front of it anyway). Even looking at this picture I can't help but smile; it's oddly endearing in that "They really did it!" sort of way. As @MisterPenguin said above, certainly no chance we'd see anything as ambitious now because it would screw up the projection mapping.

And at least it was actually temporary, unlike certain other "temporary" icon embellishments that long overstayed their welcomes.

gerarar

Premium Member
And so, our journey comes to an end.
But yours continues on.
Grab ahold of your dreams and make them come true.
For you are the key to unlocking your own magic.
Now go, let your dreams guide you.
Reach out and find your Happily Ever After.

------------------

Thank you HEA for bringing smiles to thousands of guest’s faces every night, including mine. I will never forget the moment Tink flew from the castle to the tune of “You Can Fly!!”.
Now that was one of the most magical moments I’ve experienced during my trip. What a great way to end the day and celebrate my graduation at the time. Sad I only got to see it live once, but it quickly claimed as my favorite nighttime spectacular ever, dethroning F!..

C890C70F-DE94-4ADE-8409-16624B4849E4.jpeg

Happily Ever After:
May 12, 2017 — September 29, 2021
(with a hiatus from March 16, 2020 to June 29, 2021)

…’til we see you again…maybe ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom