News Tomorrowland love

TwilightZone

The grandmother, son and fathers face all look updated too. Maybe it’s just the hair change, not sure.
Tried to get a good crop here, but yeah I think you are right
1656724963788.png

1656725057090.png

aladdin2007

Woah, woah, WOAH.

We are not getting rid of Jack Wagner. That's my only disappointment with Peoplemover's new narration, is the removal of his breakdown message.
well I didnt mean that part I agree, please stand clear of the doors on the monorail should never be touched, but the rest needs to be changed so its not some boring robot voice. I thought they may have for the 50th but of course they did nothing. The previous narration before this current one was perfect but I forget his name. (monorail wise)

castlecake2.0

well I didnt mean that part I agree, please stand clear of the doors on the monorail should never be touched, but the rest needs to be changed so its not some boring robot voice. I thought they may have for the 50th but of course they did nothing. The previous narration before this current one was perfect but I forget his name. (monorail wise)
He’s still the voice of DCL when you call and the pre recorded ship announcements. It was lovely to hear last week

brettf22

Premium Member
Woah, woah, WOAH.

We are not getting rid of Jack Wagner. That's my only disappointment with Peoplemover's new narration, is the removal of his breakdown message.

Here’s an interesting thought. Given the AI-driven voice recreation technology used recently in various Star Wars properties and Top Gun, couldn’t Disney ensure that Jack Wagner continues to voice … anything? Assuming the rights could be worked out, of course.

tparris

How wild is it that we are now living in the future that CoP predicted in its last update from 1993?

We have VR games/headsets at home, everyone has an HD or 4K TV, we have voice activated electronics.

We may not have "car phones" but we can plug our phones into our cars.
To be fair, car phones were basically cell phones before cell phones.

brettf22

Premium Member
How hard would it be to edit the audio so the daughter says "iphone" instead of "car phone" and grandpa says "4K discs" instead of "laserdiscs"?

You wouldn't even need to change the movements of the robots.

Absolutely, although I’m guessing they’d go with “smart phones” to avoid issues. This would also be easy, given the AI voice replication tech. They could even fill in new lines for Father, even though Jean Shepard is no longer with us.

erasure fan1

How hard would it be to edit the audio so the daughter says "iphone" instead of "car phone" and grandpa says "4K discs" instead of "laserdiscs"?

Not very. But you first have to give a poop. And we all know Disney doesn't. The only chance you have of Disney doing this would be if apple and sony sponsor the attraction.

Kirby86

Woah woah woah calm down there. They just got new clothes! You're just going to have to wait for any script changes.

DoleWhipDrea

Truly loving these adjustments! Though the last thing I need is another hoodie, I really want one for myself 😄 If anyone else has to have one, check out this shop.

Disney Maddux

Got to ride it today, absolutely love the new narration. It's very cute as well!- 'On your right is Star Traders, home to the greatest goods in the galaxy!... except actual stars, those are no longer sold.'

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
Are we really getting excited over a new narration & wardrobe when Stitch is sitting vacant for years CoP true update rumors been around for years. Buzz ride is in basic disarray. Space needs new tracks & some love & Speedway staying the way it is… 🤷‍♂️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom